Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Ch. 14 - Those who Change, and Those who Do Not

Dex-chan lover
What was Daru doing when Est were around, since he saw weak points so easily and a way to counter them while improving the team coordination?

Miriaria having an unrequited love to Athena since chapter one is obvious, it's not for party, it's for her alone and reason why she voted Est out.

Doesn't she realised by now Athena has an obvious change of heart towards Daru, since "someone finally believed in her, kyaa" couple chapters before?

But we all know Miriaria gonna turn from being a lesbian to bisexual in other to stick around.
Unless Daru aims again to ditch potential "flawed" party members "completely without any ulterior reasons" to create a harem...

Thanks for scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the rant but no one can get out of my head that Scar Guy is the antagonist. Here are my reasons why:

Tldr: Scar guy has the means, knowledge and opportunity to, at least fix the friendship, but chose not to

- They banished Est because the guy is weak and could die, but the scar guy is actually stronger than he let others know, and even so, they go through almost all the chapters trying to adapt to the weakness of the girl and the dragongirl.

- Scar Guy has this misunderstanding, angering Est and putting him in even more despair. Instead of fixing the issue immediately, he keeps quiet, and even when Est gets more powerful, he still does nothing to fix the error, not talking of reinstating him in to the party, just fixing the stuff between two childhood friends. Meanwhile, he uses his strength to get the dragon girl to cooperate. Could he not just punch or be punched by Est and then have the two childhood friends talk?

- The author paints Scar Guy as a very knowledgeable adventurer that is able to give advice to both mages and fighters, knowing magic himself, yet he does nothing to help Est, not even advise the girl, who is clearly shocked at almost having Est diyng to just wait or even get them to talk to Est? Instead of this backhanded, totally stupid way of doing things, that, by the way, by the time Est is awakened... is no longer necessary, again not talking about reinstating him in to the party, just mend the bridge and have friends be friends again.

So my theory is that Scar Guy has feelings for the girl and manipulated the party so Est would not grow at the same pace. Also knowing that the second Est is no more, the girl would suffer from the lack of boosts, and he would be there to support her, then alianating her with the eventual grow of Est proving the party wrong and making them have no one but themselves, plus the other two girls, Scar Guy made a harem of excluded girls that only have him to rely on... and the only thing that he had to pay was a random dude and the breaking of a friendship... pretty cheap

Dex-chan lover
While reading this i always had this sense of something wrong, i thought it was the semi NTR that is brewing but now that i finish all the chapters i know that is just so full of plotholes and stupidity (like i get that with manga you expect a few of them, but come on!)... so much stupidity that my head was telling me to stop... but i, a masochist, did not listen.

If what the WN readers say is true, then this unfunny trash fire will only get worse, i´m just happy that the outhor did not tur Est in to a murder hobo, just a guy who was played dirty by a bunch of selfcentered, holier than thou people that are suposed to be the main characters of this story, wich they can be, when they are done explicitly, not unintentionally like in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie all the salt people have for this series is just hilarious
Never thought that i would have this much salt... but i do, is wierd... read the whole thing in one sitting, probably that is why, it accumulated XD

Group Leader
The art has drastically fallen in quality. Not only are the poses boring and the characters draw without much consideration for placement, perspective and have little to no shading going on (unlike the first 10 or so chapters, which were gorgeous despite the story being so bad), the author is taking shortcuts by also diminishing the quality of the backgrounds and leaving plenty of blank space in the komas and on the page as a whole.

Just look at the annoying loli elf on page 6, it looks like she has a very short arm!
I guess the mangaka gave up on this series after knowing the LN had been cancelled.

Oh yeah, and NOW YOU HAVE A STRATEGY TO KEEP YOUR REARGUARD SAFE!? And no mention of how you could have done that to prevent Est from being hurt? You're just gonna brush it off, as if that wasn't the whole reason you dickheads are in this situation to begin with!?

Also, the reason you're not happy watching Athena do the things she loves is because you are not in love with her, you are merely infatuated with her! You didn't care that she was hurt over her best friend almost dying and being kicked out of the party, you didn't care that he suddenly begun acting like an asshole for (what you should perceive to be) no reason, you didn't try to comfort her or talk to her about the whole situation, and you didn't even bother to train with her to help her grow stronger!

You are not in love with Athena, you're disassociating yourself from everything going on around you yet expecting to get laid! That's not love, that's infatuation at best! In fact, you disassociated so hard, you even repeated the exact same drawing in the last two pages, down to the single strand of hair falling on your cheek!

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot this series existed. I don't have it bookmarked in any way. I've forgotten how low was the rating last chapter but it doesn't seem to be dropping any lower. I'm guessing that this complete hot garbage has hit a plateau in which not many people are reading it anymore since it's not getting recommended anymore. And the only people still sticking are ones who has already ranked it (either high or low, but I'm guessing mostly low). I don't think we're gonna see a drastic fall in ratings anytime soon but this might just be a midseason lull where the chapters aren't as cartoonishly bad as the previous ones. But when it picks up the absolute trash baggery, it will nose dive like a kamikaze attack on unsuspecting readers. Either way, I'm excited to see the future for this steaming pile of dogshit. I haven't actually read the chapter yet but keep up the great work, everybody.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie. I came here for the comments. Over-analyzing this mess is so futile but people are still drawn to it. Some even comment that they "occasionally check out chapters just to confirm that it is still garbage" and leave a suspicious amount of comments.
Sol lets enjoy how the author messes up this whole "seemingly Mirialia arc" with cliche troupes.

Dex-chan lover
Here is me just occasionally checking in, if it's finally being axed and looking at if the score could possible drop below 4 🙄
Well if you want to know where it ends...

It ends at 33 chapters. Was rushed to hell since the author can't write to save his life, and both the manga and the light novel got axed hard. They still had to dig at Est and his indignation that he was mad at them for how they treated him... and the worst part? He apologized for getting banished. That's right. You read that right. He apologized to the banisher party...for banishing him.

What was Daru doing when Est were around, since he saw weak points so easily and a way to counter them while improving the team coordination?
According to people in pretty much every previous chapter this is apparently a fantasy world where no amount of training will allow a person to fight against monsters unless they also have specific magic/powers.

Which to me honestly just seems like an excuse made by the author to justify why kicking him out.

Double-page supporter
According to people in pretty much every previous chapter this is apparently a fantasy world where no amount of training will allow a person to fight against monsters unless they also have specific magic/powers.

Which to me honestly just seems like an excuse made by the author to justify why kicking him out.
Especially when you realize that the rest of the party could save the friendship of Est and Athena.
  • Est is more powerful than Athena at this moment, so, if Daru would cleared up the misunderstanding, Est could easily be reintegrated in the party (but Daru gives a damn)
  • If Daru and the elf girl had shown at least some part of their real power they wouldn't even have had to kick him out in the beginning. Instead they could have protected the supporter. Athena became considerably weaker without him and the party only gradually improved (not because of Athena but because of the rest of the party showing their true power)
Athena stays a weak leader. In the end she has to be saved again.
Est apologizing is absolute crap. Maybe Athena had some "good intentions" but what she did was cruel and dumb regarding Est's feelings for her. If he hadn't become op there would have been absolutely no chance for him to live a happy life. He would have ended dead or devastated somewhere else.
Daru end elf girl are plain villains who wanted Est out of the way.

Dex-chan lover

Except Est did "unlocked" his abilities, which by big brain on old fat fit bastard could be properly solved right away, without the damage caused.

Let's be honest, Daru is either oblivious or actually knows he is NTR-ing Est.

Users who are viewing this thread