Curious as to why one of my comments was marked as a spoiler (not disputing it, just seeking input. Anyone who is busy should just ignore this >_>; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@Holo I generally go by that rule, though the worst is when you're talking about past events in a manga that's already been revealed and it gets marked as a spoiler anyways.

Which is weird but Ican understand how it happens

Contributor
o.o I'm actually almost half-surprised there isn't a tracker. (Er, like an issue tracker for moderation, not the conspiracy theory version, which I assume would be a chip in the arm or something)

Though upon reflection I shouldn't be. My vague feelings of "it would seem beneficial" (for communicating among mods, not tracking undesirable) aside... Even if that were true, someone would have to write that code and maintain it. ~.~

Fed-Kun's army
So its confirmed that @holo has some form of forum shinigami eyes that displays the time until a person does something to be banned

Group Leader
@Pokari
please go to bed, its not even 8 hours.

I post this comment while i realize myself, that i havent had a sleep for 18 hours straight rn.

Contributor
@pandascepter:

Aw, thanks. I did get nearly 6 hours of sleep somewhere between here and the first post, though. (Which is as good as it gets for me often at the moment, for reasons x.x; ) I'm good!

@blackyawgdom:

Omai wa mou akusesu kinshisareteiru. [keyboard sheathing sounds]

Contributor
@pandascepter:

It doesn't work like that XD

I would love to get more sleep, believe you me. But this is as much as I can currently manage as I try to get comfortable with a (while searching for a preferred model and setup of) sleep mask, which has been ongoing for months. And if I'm not mistaken the sleep doctors' advice was to avoid naps if possible (to encourage larger night-sleep sessions, essentially).

Basically, this is medical stuff, not "I don't feel like sleeping" behaviour. (Although honestly the literature suggests 8 hours is not the correct number for everyone. It was about correct for me, formerly, though ^^; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread