The Turning Point - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Noona's boobs are so petite and sexy-cute. Honestly, the fact that she gets a little jealous of Ra-on makes her chest appear more attractive. I can tell Noona likes having her chest touched too. I want to see her struggle to not make a sound as I rub her boobs and blow in her ears.

Thanks for the translation (I date Noona in heartbeat. I'd lavish love and praise on her bubbly chest and cute butt Saturday).

Double-page supporter
The artist can really draw beautiful women. I've only read two of his works, but the character design of this teacher noona is simply the best out of them.

Double-page supporter
I usually don’t read manwha because of how notoriously dense and self centered MC’s are this one had both girls not give confessions but explanations and this guy just doesn’t process??? Why do manwha’s try desperately hard to show how increasingly dense someone can be like 😭 they confessed 3 separate times to you explaining your a piece of shit coward who avoids them to your FACE while fucking you and you proceed the next day as norm??? No thoughts just vibes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread