Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Strolling Around Town

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's former consort ... Ah Duo ? Jenhua is meeting ? What does that imply ? Why would she want to know the development inside the palace ?

Dex-chan lover
She's decided his name is now Helen.

If everyone says nothing is wrong, there can be absolutely nothing wrong. Manga didn't dare showing it, though. But probably impossible.

Cat got caught in their trap.

"Tactfully foisted."
Those are not the words I would use.

At least she has the cold and/or disinterested gaze down pat as a lady.

Even she can be tactful with him. Well, in hindsight.

Yeah, as people say, I don't remember her being mentioned, but it certainly doesn't stick out as weird or unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Saiunkoku. With the part where renshi is too beautiful. There's a character in there that they said was so beautiful he made people pass out.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, no version of the story so far has said who Jinshi met there. Not sure if this is artist's interpretation or was always intended to be the case, however.
Well, usually the mangaka contact the novel author before doing anything like this and to have some added context for creating visuals in some scenes, also to avoid contradictions later in the story. I do not know if this is the case here, though. Maybe in the volume omake there is some info.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like Maomaos devilish determination to see him in makeup... maybe thats her type? Or she just has a soul for chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread