Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 256 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 28

Dex-chan lover
Yuji could have awakened like 3 months ago and this fight would have felt the same
im sure im not alone in thinking the series just burned me out

but since its so little until the end, i might stick around just to trash on it further

Dex-chan lover
After how hyped up Gojou was compared to literally everyone else, I really can't see any of these characters winning. Especially not Yuuji

Dex-chan lover
Wdym awakened? Didn't he used black flash before? I guess Gege is done with this fight, so he gotta make the good guys strong now 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Has anybody explained why Yuji has those arms yet? or is it something people have accepted?
I’m pretty sure it’s his own version of Blood Manipulation similar to that of Choso, hardening the blood in his arms

Dex-chan lover
Wdym awakened? Didn't he used black flash before? I guess Gege is done with this fight, so he gotta make the good guys strong now 🤷‍♂️
It's talking about Yuji's eyes.
The first time he got those eyes with circles inside them was when he fought Sakuna in Megumi's body for the first time
When Sakuna noticed Yuji's eyes he said "I get it, the boy is from that time" and we get the whole Kenjaku in Yuji mamma's body flashback.
Now, Kenjaku probably did not bang Yuji's father while possessing Yuji's mom, he probably took one of the cursed wombs and implanted himself with it, the result of this experiment is Yuji.
Being a dead fetus from the Heian era, eating a shit-ton of Sakuna's fingers and the rest of the cursed-wombs, Yuji right now is probably a Cursed Spirit - Human hybrid. That and he's probably awakening the way to use Sakuna's CT dismantle, remember that Gojo said he should be able to use it eventualy, but he never got to it (Even if he did manage to use Cursed Blood right now thanks to eating the cursed wombs).
That or Sakuna's CT is not dismantle but something else we did not see yet.

Edit: Forgot to point it out, but Yuji's eyes look just like Sakuna's. And Sakuna said something about how Yuji never gives up and how Yuji's willpower is as strong as his own. That coupled with Yuji's grandfather's and Yuji's hair looking a lot like Sakuna's true form and the fact that Kenjaku probably did not chose Yuji's parents out of luck PROBABLY means that Sakuna is Yuji's ancestor.
Having Sakuna's blood could also explains why Yuji was the perfect vessel for Sakuna.

Dex-chan lover
The first time he got those eyes with circles inside them was when he fought Sakuna in Megumi's body for the first time
When Sakuna noticed Yuji's eyes he said "I get it, the boy is from that time" and we get the whole Kenjaku in Yuji mamma's body flashback.
Now, Kenjaku probably did not bang Yuji's father while possessing Yuji's mom, he probably took one of the cursed wombs and implanted himself with it, the result of this experiment is Yuji.
Being a dead fetus from the Heian era, eating a shit-ton of Sakuna's fingers and the rest of the cursed-wombs, Yuji right now is probably a Cursed Spirit - Human hybrid. That and he's probably awakening the way to use Sakuna's CT dismantle, remember that Gojo said he should be able to use it eventualy, but he never got to it (Even if he did manage to use Cursed Blood right now thanks to eating the cursed wombs).

Edit: Forgot to point it out, but Yuji's eyes look just like Sakuna's. And Sakuna said something about how Yuji never gives up and how Yuji's willpower is as strong as his own. That coupled with Yuji's grandfather's and Yuji's hair looking a lot like Sakuna's true form and the fact that Kenjaku probably did not chose Yuji's parents out of luck PROBABLY means that Sakuna is Yuji's ancestor.
Having Sakuna's blood could also explains why Yuji was the perfect vessel for Sakuna.
Ah I appreciate the explanation, thank you

Dex-chan lover
Yuji could have awakened like 3 months ago and this fight would have felt the same

but since its so little until the end, i might stick around just to trash on it further
Tsundere fans are always so funny to read "Yeah I hate but I will stick around, not that I care though hmpf" :smug:

Tsundere fans are always so funny to read "Yeah I hate but I will stick around, not that I care though hmpf" :smug:
We're Gojo fans (or Nanami hoes or Maki simps etc. etc.), not manga fans. We attend school every day hoping our crush will turn up, even if it's only in a flashback. T-T

Dex-chan lover

I've been 100% expecting to find out that dismantle isn't really sukuna's cursed technique, but that it's something similar to yuta's copycat CT. Dismantle is probably his favorite to spam, and his technique probably isn't fire arrow, he just replicated it

Dex-chan lover
An inches worth of progress, it's a slow 'n gradual climb to the summit from this point.. at least I hope so anyways. I feel like I called it on Sukuna clapping almost all these fuckers. The crazy part is he's not really using his main dismantle or slash skill all that much, he's just throwing hands.

Dex-chan lover

I think you'll find it a lot better paced when you aren't following it week by week tbh. I caught up with the series only a few chapters ago and have loved this whole fight so far.

Dex-chan lover
not really being a tsundere, if this was chapter 100 and i knew it ended on 300 id drop this shit inmediately
it was good at the start, it was magnificent on the Shibuya arc, it was really bad on the Culling game, and its just downright awful in the Sukuna fight

it takes like 5 minutes to read a chapter so i dont mind wasting that since there's so little until the end

Users who are viewing this thread