Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 254 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 26

Dex-chan lover
iazpbreak7qc1.jpeg

gege has to run out of characters eventually, right?

Dex-chan lover
This arc is really fucking boring. You'd think the climactic battle where everyone gives it their all against the final boss would be the most tense and exciting part of the entire story, but holy shit this is just dragging on now. Everything after Gojo's death has been a continuous handjob for Sukuna as the rest of the cast is filtering in in dribs and drabs, gets hyped up as being super strong, and is then trivially dispatched. Fucking move on already. Take us home. Have Sukuna die, or win, or both, but fucking make something happen.

Fed-Kun's army
jesus christ the translations are so bad, the tcb scans are so much easier to read and actually sound human

Dex-chan lover
Naruto did the same fucking thing. No, I don't give enough of a shit for every side character to get a spotlight, just move the fuck on to the main performance

This arc is really fucking boring. You'd think the climactic battle where everyone gives it their all against the final boss would be the most tense and exciting part of the entire story, but holy shit this is just dragging on now. Everything after Gojo's death has been a continuous handjob for Sukuna as the rest of the cast is filtering in in dribs and drabs, gets hyped up as being super strong, and is then trivially dispatched. Fucking move on already. Take us home. Have Sukuna die, or win, or both, but fucking make something happen.
The whole Sukuna vs Gojo was a handjob for Sukuna if we considering that Sukuna held back and still easily destroyed Gojo the so-called strongest sorcerer.

Dex-chan lover
Also, what's even the point of bringing magical rope man in now? Does Gege expect us to believe that this dude's going to defeat Sukuna after every primary, secondary, and tertiary character has already been whipped mercilessly? What possible tension could there be in these two facing off?

Although, I will fucking go out and buy every physical volume of JJK if the biggest villain is defeated by a literal who with a mystic rope. That would be a twist to make this entire dull arc worth it.

What is he even doing with this arc, it's the least satisfying thing i've ever read. Honestly Yuji could pull out some dope shit and i wouldn't think "wow damn cool" but just "fina fucking lly"

I'm new to JJK, just caught up today.
I don't get it, Itadori ate his 7 cursed object "brothers" but he didn't show much in his earlier fight? Wouldn't he be able to swap with them whenever to showcase their techniques?
Also i'm still waiting for Toji's second resurrection, seeing his personality he must have made a vow to Kenjaku or something to become an incarnation and to me that would explain why he gave up on his 2nd life so easily.

They didn't say it, but i think there are wayy too many players and since a while ago they can leave the colonies. The culling game might end if Sukuna uses his points to add rules maybe? But would he care?

It's been a ride i guess. I can see why there's so much frustration on this community.
Overall it's a nice read and i liked it. Personally i found it boring until the Shibuya Arc, then it became interesting.

Now i just wish gege runs out of characters so i can see the Culling Game arc ending, i am unable to anticipate how the story could unfold so i'm intrigued.

Group Leader
I'm new to JJK, just caught up today.
I don't get it, Itadori ate his 7 cursed object "brothers" but he didn't show much in his earlier fight? Wouldn't he be able to swap with them whenever to showcase their techniques?
Also i'm still waiting for Toji's second resurrection, seeing his personality he must have made a vow to Kenjaku or something to become an incarnation and to me that would explain why he gave up on his 2nd life so easily.

They didn't say it, but i think there are wayy too many players and since a while ago they can leave the colonies. The culling game might end if Sukuna uses his points to add rules maybe? But would he care?

It's been a ride i guess. I can see why there's so much frustration on this community.
Overall it's a nice read and i liked it. Personally i found it boring until the Shibuya Arc, then it became interesting.

Now i just wish gege runs out of characters so i can see the Culling Game arc ending, i am unable to anticipate how the story could unfold so i'm intrigued.

The general frustration is lost on you because you haven't read this in real time over the 5-6 years the manga has been running. Imagine reading this every week for 5 years only to have the Sukuna fight drag on for the last 9-10 months with no end in sight.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of this format. Maybe the actual end-game is Yuji doing the body-swap thing, but I'm not sure about the progress of the fight so far. They're losing man-power, but are they losing the fight? What they're trying to achieve (beside simply killing Sukuna there)? Where even is Yuji now?

Users who are viewing this thread