Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 25 Ch. 264 - For Others

Dex-chan lover
Happy he is taking his new path well.

And happy too, that we will have some Kenta time, we needed it after the long flashback and to remember that this story isn't just gay... it is bi-curious.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

His first challenge, the detail of cooking for other...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Guess we're gonna get some more Kenta development. Not a bad thing, even if we could've done with more Kiyo fluff after the last arc.
Completely agreed on both. I want more Kiyo fluff, but Kenta deserves a bit of development.

there is nothing that gives me more anxiety than cooking for the others, and cooking is one of my main hobbies :notlikethis:
I can't really call cooking my hobby but I cook for 3 virtually every day, and when I have to cook just for myself I have no heart for it at all. I default to real depression meals when I'm alone. Instant ramen and maybe an egg, crisp sandwiches, beer and cheese, that sort of thing. Compared to cooking hong shau rou, katsudon, toad-in-the-hole, roasts, lasagne, pierogi, ratatouille, adobo etc from scratch when I cook for others. Cooking for one takes all the fun out of it somehow.

Cooking can be pretty stressful, but it's a good kind of stress, like playing a good video game.

Dex-chan lover
there is nothing that gives me more anxiety than cooking for the others, and cooking is one of my main hobbies :notlikethis:
I didn't cook for many people outside my family, but the times I did I enjoyed quite a bit.

I like to cook too, not an amazing one, but I think the dishes I am able to do are good, I love to be sure that they are delicious, gives a sense of satisfaction doesn't it?

By the way, just as a little curiosity...
I am from Brasil, and the recipes I know are mostly from the estate I come from, all the states of my country have very distinctive palates, but there is one recipe you can find more or less in all of them... it is called feijoada, is made from beans, but there are as many variations are there are people in my country, it is one of those that every family has their own little way of doing it

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he could pick up some things from his mom? It could be sweet if he finds a place with his family in the kitchen helping sometimes.

Contributor
I find cooking for other's is a lot nicer then cooking for myself. A good excuse for a large amount of good food that people can enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread