Terminator Sharehouse - Ch. 5 - Ex-NEET

Dex-chan lover
Wait... the author knew they only had 5 chapters to work with unless they won and got serialization (which would probably restart from the beginning anyways) and they chose this last-minute-reveal non-ending to leave us with a bunch more questions?

That's a dick move.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation.

Was a good short story, hope the author gets a crack at something bigger. I enjoyed the goofs of everyone from the future.

Dex-chan lover
so can the robot have kids? i don't think he would fuck his own daughter. Or maybe if if the series lasted longer maybe it would have explained how that android would be capable, or maybe another female would have been introduced.
I re-read the past chapter and it's looked like she's not fully a robot.. She's more like Android 18.. where's 90% of her body is a machine.. It's shown that she's able to bleed so many times like android 18..

I check her daughter hair color and it's 95% match with the first robot girl 😂😂.. I think the author intended to have her as his wife later..
I'm assuming the original robot fell in love with him and he sent his daughter back to be safe in the past while he came to see the robot as I assume she died in the future
It's kinda bittersweet if you said it that way
So the robot has a reproduction organ?
It's not the first time. If you read dragon ball you will knew that sometimes the author make robot can have a kids..

Group Leader
This one was more entertaining to read that the one that won first place.
You'll be shocked to find out first place had 7 times the likes than this (730 vs 130) so if likes on site were the metric it won by a landslide (rules didn't say what would decide the winner though).

Not to say it doesn't have any merit of course, but it is a shame that this was a winner takes all when all the manga were entertaining in their own right. Idk why they couldn't just let the authors self publish and only have the winner get a dedicated editor (prize for 1st place was 200k yen, an editor, and a full serialization. The rest were just cash prizes)

Though I think all authors are allowed to continue self publishing these manga on their own (ie yanmanga does not own them). In fact the rules said you could submit already existing self-published works. But I'm guessing without a financial incentive most of them aren't going to.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
You'll be shocked to find out first place had 7 times the likes than this (730 vs 130) so if likes on site were the metric it won by a landslide (rules didn't say what would decide the winner though).

Not to say it doesn't have any merit of course, but it is a shame that this was a winner takes all when all the manga were entertaining in their own right. Idk why they couldn't just let the authors self publish and only have the winner get a dedicated editor (prize for 1st place was 200k yen, an editor, and a full serialization. The rest were just cash prizes)

Though I think all authors are allowed to continue self publishing these manga on their own (ie yanmanga does not own them). In fact the rules said you could submit already existing self-published works. But I'm guessing without a financial incentive most of them aren't going to.
Probably one of those things where westerns' tastes are different from the japs. I've read and also liked the one that won first price but this one felt more "fluid" and better paced.

Users who are viewing this thread