Terminator Sharehouse - Ch. 5 - Ex-NEET

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, and say what now? If she's his daughter wouldn't she also be aware of the paradox of them being his room mates or live in rhoombas with guns?

Dex-chan lover
Basically harry potter time travel. A single loop of guarenteed reality that seemingly cannot be undone or altered.

Why? Because that loop is held up by the author saying it does, as the characters don't have the free will to force the author to contemplate what happens if the past actually influences the future.

The flaw with this type of time travel is actually that it has no true beginning to incite the loop. Because the loop has to be stable and unchanging so it CAN'T have a beginning.

Dex-chan lover
so,he married her and had daughter with her

or he had a daughter with his daughter that became his wife after he sent his daughter back in time to live with him such that his daughter would be born after they had an incesteous relationship without him realizing that he was getting it on with his daughter who knew he was her dad.

Dex-chan lover
This was super fun. I hope the mangaka gets another work picked up again. Especially if it's this one.

Dex-chan lover
I like this one more than the first winner, this is a much smoother reading. But I understand from business perspective, the winner is more likely to be profitable than this. Like how the art is better and having a central girl which merchandise can be made as well as potentially adding more girls that are also merchandisable. The other manga is also much easier to self insert, something the Japanese really love.

But this is smooth comfy reading. It could stand to be a permanent title at the back of the magazine but not really profitable. The girls are hilarious, they work very well but they don't "seduce" the reader. Even more so since this is Young Magazine, sex appeal is their selling point, freaking covers almost always a gravure.

I really want more chapters of this, goddamn it. I'm tired of sexy stuff. This is really good shit.

I think that the most logical explanation about his daughter is that they are not blood related. Considering the fact that there is a war in the future, it is likely that our MC adopted her at a young age when she lost her parents. Most likely she knows that but still consider him to be her true father. That might even explain MC charracter growth from NEET to leader of resistance.

Great humor! Nice little read, would like more... Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
or he had a daughter with his daughter that became his wife after he sent his daughter back in time to live with him such that his daughter would be born after they had an incesteous relationship without him realizing that he was getting it on with his daughter who knew he was her dad.
"I'm my own grandpa"

Users who are viewing this thread