My Dear Lass - Vol. 4 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
ah hell nah, not a cousin / sister or something that will become some sort of rival JUST RIGHT after they did the deed.

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
Hopefully not a rival/ex. She seems like a relative tho… I wonder if she ever mentioned having siblings or something hmmm

Dex-chan lover
ah hell nah, not a cousin / sister or something that will become some sort of rival JUST RIGHT after they did the deed.
It's probably not a rival. Probably someone who'll throw a wrench into things, but, like, they're dating even if Mu Xiaoen is still being weird about that. It's a bit late for them to introduce a love rival.

Supporter
It's probably not a rival. Probably someone who'll throw a wrench into things, but, like, they're dating even if Mu Xiaoen is still being weird about that. It's a bit late for them to introduce a love rival.
I think you're right. I'm also praying you're right.

I like to see how a couple gets along after they get together, so we are getting that. But you can't have a new story arc without some conflict...

Dex-chan lover
Now that we've dealt with dealt with Xingyuan's problems through the lens of a character appearing from her past, it's time to do the exact same thing again but the other way around!

Dex-chan lover
:glee:
OHPxw5B.png

Dex-chan lover
Why are people guessing ex?? Unless it’s just this panel, that is fully a secret twin or one of those identical cousins fiction is full of. I’m getting the vibes of a troublemaker who’ll make Mu Xiaoen look tame and normal in comparison. This series has been smart and emotionally intelligent with writing the "rivals" of the last two volumes (one of whom wasn't even a contender and the other wasn't like that at all) and there's no reason to believe that will stop being the case. Y'all just hate any new character being introduced because RIVAL!!!! no matter what the manga is or if the story calls for a new addition/conflict.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't Mu Xiaoen in an earlier chapter say she hasn't really dated? I feel like I remember something like that. So I don't think an ex is possible.

Anyways, that was fantastic. Adorable and sexy, which is a great combo.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Mu Xiaoen in an earlier chapter say she hasn't really dated? I feel like I remember something like that. So I don't think an ex is possible.

Anyways, that was fantastic. Adorable and sexy, which is a great combo.
It's been established that this is both their first times liking someone and Mu Xiaoen's parents lamented the fact that she's 27 and never dated. Also, they do say a lot of lesbians get attracted to people who look similar to themselves but.... come on lol

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess she is going to fall in love and become an annoying rival… worst part is that she is introduced right after they finally had sex…

Reactions: Tlo

Users who are viewing this thread