The Fallen Elf Summoned an Insurance Agent - Ch. 1 - Special Power

Dex-chan lover
You might want to pick up photoshop. Photoshop cs6 or cc15 are easy to get on nearly any torrent site and is more than enough for scanlation. You can use content aware fill for easy redrawing, and text looks better if it’s center aligned. You can also use strokes for the text by clicking on the fx button in the lower right corner on photoshop, making text easier to read and hiding poor redrawing. Translation seems decent and fluent enough, but you can also use deepl or chatgpt when in doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is certainly a unique case

I've no clue how the f this will go, considering insurance clerk really doesn't have anything special other than being just another office worker.

Dex-chan lover
You might want to pick up photoshop. Photoshop cs6 or cc15 are easy to get on nearly any torrent site and is more than enough for scanlation. You can use content aware fill for easy redrawing, and text looks better if it’s center aligned. You can also use strokes for the text by clicking on the fx button in the lower right corner on photoshop, making text easier to read and hiding poor redrawing. Translation seems decent and fluent enough, but you can also use deepl or chatgpt when in doubt.
Doesn't all CC versions of Photoshop need subscription and online connectivity to run (unlike CS6, which was the last standalone version of Photoshop).

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't all CC versions of Photoshop need subscription and online connectivity to run (unlike CS6, which was the last standalone version of Photoshop).
You have to change some stuff in the registry to use cc15, but I don’t think it’s that hard. It comes with a text file that tells you what to do. My friend uses it, but I prefer cs6. I haven’t used a cc version in years.

Dex-chan lover
You have to change some stuff in the registry to use cc15, but I don’t think it’s that hard. It comes with a text file that tells you what to do. My friend uses it, but I prefer cs6. I haven’t used a cc version in years.
I use CS6 as well, but since it's older than CC2015, I have doubts whether it would work properly on Windows 11 or later (currently on Win 10, as have an 10+ year old PC).

Dex-chan lover
I use CS6 as well, but since it's older than CC2015, I have doubts whether it would work properly on Windows 11 or later (currently on Win 10, as have an 10+ year old PC).
I’m using cs6 on windows 11 and have had no issues yet. Biggest issue is probably that it doesn’t have support for newer file formats like webp, and it would be nice to have generative AI fill. But I’m not going to pay for something I just use for s hobby, especially when it’s so ridiculously expensive. I’m not sure if content aware fill is better in cc versions, but I’ve heard that magnetic selection tool is a bit smarter.

Double-page supporter
Insurance... The greatest evil known to man, brought to their world. They don't know that he's the darkness...

Users who are viewing this thread