Things to do in an isekai

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Prep work:
  • Don't have any will to live because you work at a black company
  • Have a relatively menial job before you get hit by a truck. Your pre-isekai skills will eerily come well into use in the most unlikely places even if you're an accountant or a carpenter
  • Bonus points for being a NEET or otherwise useless
  • Your dad/grandfather is probably a martial artist or something
  • Your parents are from the isekai world and never fucking told you
Isekai:
  • Start talking flutently at 3 years old after isekai:ing. Make it inconspicuous so that no one bats an eye
  • Build a hand pump
  • Buy a slave (elf preferably)
  • Invent miso
  • Find rice
  • Get omoshiroi'd by the prince because you're "different"
  • Be super weak and hopeless until something unlocks your power. But be super studious and good natured as you get bullied before said power unlocks
  • Use too much magic at the academy enrollment so that the measuring device registers you as weak
  • Destroy the magic measuring device
  • Build a hand pump again for good measure
  • Have someone else get the patent registered for you
  • Be friends with slimes, especially the ones who go "kyuu~" or the like
  • Level up
  • Become an S-rank adventurer
  • Get kicked out of the party (they hate you so much and they suck and the hero wants to kill you)
  • You're a genius at birth and it's not creepy at all
  • Maybe you're not and everyone hates you (bonus points for the cause being that you're a woman)
  • Get a kemonomimi imouto
  • Become a blacksmith (find your local dwarf who doesn't sell good weapons to people because they "only want the priciest thing" and don't appreciate his craft that he spent 400 years refining)
  • Make potions (they're probably too powerful and attract unwanted attention)
  • Be genderswapped and lesbian
  • Be the only one who likes elves and furries and fight for their cause
  • Help the demon lord because from my point of view the humans are evil
  • Get magic alignment assigned to you at a specific age (try to get the one that is considered the worst so everyone looks down on you)
  • Get assigned to the commoners education at the academy
  • Invent the double entry bookkeeping system
  • Have bad hair/eye color and be discriminated on
  • Be a vampire or something
  • Actually the magic from your own world is more powerful
  • Consume enemies/items/curses/spells, they might make you more powerful
  • Everyone in your class hates you and they're also in the isekai so mope about that
  • Become nobility
  • Actually you were just born into nobility and you hate it because it's super toxic and you family wants to kill you, gotta escape somehow
  • You're the worlds leading magician because you know linear algebra and precalc
  • Marry your party member
  • Marry the princess
  • Marry a dragon
  • Marry the demon lord
  • Become religious
  • Marry the goddesses
  • Marry God
  • MARRY GOD
  • (God hates you)
  • Invent more miso
  • Invent Japanese stuff
  • Go to a country that is basically Japan (It's called Yamato most likely)
  • You're the sword saint now
  • Get 9th circle wuxia bullshit magic
  • Save an orphanage that the local lord is mistreating
  • Get cute summon animal
  • If not possible to summon then tame a wild one
  • Get a weapon that fucking talks
  • Get good at fighting with a log
  • Make Dragon Quest references
  • Stir fry the final boss and other powerful enemies
  • Invent eggs
  • Invent spices (why are they not using salt? You should open a cafe/resturant)
  • Invent yeast
  • INVENT YEAST
  • Invent guns???????????
  • Also invent sashimi, this is very important so you can gross out the natives before they get wowed by Japanese food

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
An intrusive thought,
War crimes in another world,
No Hague convention.
83qxt8pxm3331.png

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Guys I'm isekaing right now and is it ok to be sexually attracted to my mother since we're not really related mentally???

N2O

Dex-chan lover
my reaction to that reaction.
Girls-cant-love-Girls.png
It's OK I was male in the original world so mentally it's straight. Also she's been letting me drink from her boobs for the last 5 years so like wtf am I supposed to do. It's not normal to breastfeed for this long right, she's totally into it

(P.S. the slimes in this world do not eat clothes, please take me back)

Dex-chan lover
I think you're over-complicating things, N2O.
Prep work is more like this:
  • If you're an adult, have a profession. Or three. Doesn't matter if it's accounting, prostitution or repair - your past experience will shape the way you look at things.
    • Professions that don't exist in low-tech societies are the best, because being different from other people in isekai is your strength.
    • Go for depth, not breadth, because you can only take what's inside your head, not what you can Google up. But don't worry, it's the way of thinking that matters most.
  • If you're not an adult, ask for a cheat power that gives you access to our world's knowledge.
  • Make sure you don't have any regrets left in this world. This usually means being unmarried and estranged from your surviving relatives (if any), but being old enough that your children don't depend on you is fine too.
    • If nothing else helps, grab your children / childhood friend / imouto / other important people and go to isekai together.
    • Having an unfulfilling life is mandatory. Most isekai can't offer much to happy people.
  • Some skills are useful in any world. Learn cooking and/or martial arts.
    • Cooking is overpowered. Prioritize cooking over martial arts.
  • Being Special is good, but don't worry. If you're ordinary, you will be made special by the transfer process.
  • Being hit by a truck hurts, especially if it doesn't work. Dodge the truck and wait for a summoning circle to appear. Don't worry, you are the main character, you can't avoid going to an isekai.
    • Note that being hit by a truck does not protect you from being summoned by a corrupt kingdom. But jumping into a summoning circle protects you from being born as a baby and needing to learn to walk and talk all over again.

Dex-chan lover
I like this topic.

• Get tested at the adventurer's guild.
  • Blow out the guild's magical testing tools.
  • Beat down the test administrators.
  • Buy another slave. Dwarf girl this time.
  • New girls volunteer for slavery. Race: whatever.
  • Roam the world with a harem of slave girls.
  • Never bone them.
  • Be in danger of getting raped in your sleep by your neglected harem.
  • Invent technology your new world should have had but didn't because reasons.
  • Nurture your animal familiar into a kemonomimi imouto.
  • Nurture your talking weapon into a loli.
  • Be the most powerful ever by volume 2.
  • Get cancelled by volume 4 after it becomes obvious that the author didnt plan that far ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Outliers

Become someone's bacon 🥓 😋

Everyone drinks your juice 🍸 and your limbs are cut off and need to be carried by a cutie 🐔 ( of course ).

Users who are viewing this thread