Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 8 - Big Gamble

Dex-chan lover
When you're up against someone who just slew a bunch of your comrades without seeming to break a sweat (not to mention they're about to attack again), the last thing you should be considering is gangraping that individual. You're just asking to be killed.

Dex-chan lover
Am I alone in not understanding fully what is going on? Or am I just retarded?

:haa:
Sabine is pretty clever. She use Psyops to demoralized the enemy by pretending to be the more infamous knight Duke Astarte with the First Princess and her much larger army. Which obvious to us they are not, as their group is only half the number of their enemies with Second Princess at the lead. Making the enemy not only confused, demoralized and near rout. Without that, their charge made up of 15 newbie knights and 20 soldiers and 30 armed peasants against 122 armed knights and infantry very suicidal usually.

Dex-chan lover
My dude out here letting you know he is HIM.

Also I got a big laffo out of the bandits trying to save face by declaring that they are going to gang rape him, only to get absolutely BODIED. :lul:

Don't go writing checks your pussy can't cash, gals.

Am I alone in not understanding fully what is going on? Or am I just retarded?

:haa:
The enemy doesn't know how many soldiers or which army is pursuing them because the bulk of their forces are behind the hill. Sabine is using the panic and confusion caused by their snipers and Faust literally turning the enemy force into a blood splatter along with Faust's reputation as the Knight of Wrath to convince them they're being pursued by the first princess and Astarte with a much larger and more experienced army. She's doing this because the enemies they're fighting are just there to delay them from chasing down Caroline and they're outnumbered.

Dex-chan lover
The genderbend lyrics:

I don't quite understand the games the knights play, but I like how they all immediately pick up what's going on.

Seeing Polidoro slaughtering them shouldn't come as a surprise. Polidoro is a man who is accustomed to our normalcy of gender. So he's actually "OP" in this world cause he kept up with the masculinity of his old world and trained. The only thing that didn't change in this world is physics and biology. Having to deal with worn down tiny women should be relatively easy. Explains why he is so confident this whole time and why he has so much respect. I would like to see how people first reacted to him.

EDIT: Apparently, some of us are confused by the plot. Here's a quick run-down (lemme know if I miss something):

• FMC princess has yet to complete a campaign like her sisters, so Queen gives her the easy task of taking down bandits
  • Bandits are attacking towns to gather resources and flee to a neighboring country.
  • FMC and co. pass by town that has been pillaged. They recruit villagers willing to fight the bandits.
  • Turns out the bandits are actually villagers from a different town where the nobility were set up, killed, and taken over.
  • Bandits are survivors that fled, with Caroline leading the group (one of the nobility from that town).
  • Caroline hopes to have revenge.
  • The main line of nobility/capital of the country is unaware of this situation, and think it is Caroline who has betrayed the Queen
  • In this chapter, MC/FMC & knights encounter the bandits and continue their assault. Knight captain yells false info to scare bandits even more. Polidoro continues the chase and assault.
  • All the other content has basically been about showcasing the genderbend stuff, fanservice, and Polidoro's POV. This is your basic royal knight's story, but the author makes it fun.
There's something mildly sad about knowing that the bandits are actually survivors from another village. I doubt they'll address it with any significance tho

Dex-chan lover
EDIT: Apparently, some of us are confused by the plot. Here's a quick run-down (lemme know if I miss something):

• FMC princess has yet to complete a campaign like her sisters, so Queen gives her the easy task of taking down bandits
  • Bandits are attacking towns to gather resources and flee to a neighboring country.
  • FMC and co. pass by town that has been pillaged. They recruit villagers willing to fight the bandits.
  • Turns out the bandits are actually villagers from a different town where the nobility were set up, killed, and taken over.
  • Bandits are survivors that fled, with Caroline leading the group (one of the nobility from that town).
  • Caroline hopes to have revenge.
  • The main line of nobility/capital of the country is unaware of this situation, and think it is Caroline who has betrayed the Queen
  • In this chapter, MC/FMC & knights encounter the bandits and continue their assault. Knight captain yells false info to scare bandits even more. Polidoro continues the chase and assault.
  • All the other content has basically been about showcasing the genderbend stuff, fanservice, and Polidoro's POV. This is your basic royal knight's story, but the author makes it fun.
Some corrections:
  • The bandits are just bandits. Not survivors from some different town.
  • Caroline's troops are those loyal to her after her attempt to seize power from her older sister. Mostly soldiers from her time serving in the military.
  • Caroline's troops met the bandits and absorbed them after Caroline slew their leader. This information has seemingly been left out of the manga for no reason. Correction by @SunSun
  • After absorbing the bandits, Caroline pillaged a small village owned directly by the Queen in order to have gifts for Wilendorf when they cross the border into their country.
  • Caroline has definitely betrayed the royal family with this act.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, hoping it get back to the comedy side of it. The action is well done, I'm just a man who prefers humor. Keep up the great work tho!
I don't think it will for a while. This battle will be a few chapters long and then there's the political aftermath dealing with the Bosel family (Caroline's family).

Dex-chan lover
I love it when the artist draws the horse to be just as menacing looking as Faust in the battle slaughter. Doubt we'll see him meet someone of his equal but I would hope Caroline would put up a fight should they battle. Thanks for the chapter.
It's definitely possible he does meet someone his equal. His battle with the Wilendorf commander was not easy. You'll find out a little more about why he won that fight in later chapters.

Sabine is pretty clever. She use Psyops to demoralized the enemy by pretending to be the more infamous knight Duke Astarte with the First Princess and her much larger army. Which obvious to us they are not, as their group is only half the number of their enemies with Second Princess at the lead. Making the enemy not only confused, demoralized and near rout. Without that, their charge made up of 15 newbie knights and 20 soldiers and 30 armed peasants against 122 armed knights and infantry very suicidal usually.
You are right but let's be honest. Faust alone is almost equal to half the army in might. if he doesn't get overwhelmed with extreme numbers I think he can solo the whole infantry tho those pesky crossbowmen will be an annoyance for him

Users who are viewing this thread