Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 8 - Big Gamble

Dex-chan lover
Aren't those five spears pointed at him on page 23 when they're threatening to gang-rape him?
That's the point I was trying to make. Even though they should have just killed his horse in an instant, the entire group of soldiers just stood still doing nothing so that they could have an ULTRA SUPER COOL DEATHKILL action sequence.

Double-page supporter
I would hope this arc gets over soon to give the author a fresh reset into the next one. Its pretty clear from the multitude of pople always asking about the plot that the story is kinda jumbled up to this point.

Dex-chan lover
Was this a setting with magic? What's up with the torrent following every swing?

Dex-chan lover
Was this a setting with magic? What's up with the torrent following every swing?
I believe so. At the very least I believe that his sword has been magically infused and/or enhanced.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they should have dismounted him or killed his horse instead of imagining themselves passing him around the camp with his arms chopped off or something.

Dex-chan lover
Some corrections:
  • The bandits are just bandits. Not survivors from some different town.
  • Caroline's troops are those loyal to her after her attempt to seize power from her older sister. Mostly soldiers from her time serving in the military.
  • Caroline's troops met the bandits and absorbed them after Caroline slew their leader. This information has seemingly been left out of the manga for no reason.
  • After absorbing the bandits, Caroline pillaged a small village owned directly by the Queen in order to have gifts for Wilendorf when they cross the border into their country.
  • Caroline has definitely betrayed the royal family with this act.
No, the info that Caroline absorbed the bandits was in the chapter our MC and Valerie came to the village. I don't remember the exact page but I do remember they talked about it because it became a bigger threat than originally.

Dex-chan lover
a45.png

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, they should have set it up early that the enemies are battle-hardened warriors and not pushovers in the battlefield once more (maybe another flashback to the atrocities they did in the village). Seeing him mow down dozens of women knights in a bloody mess makes our sociological brain reel in discomfort.
Does it look to you like those are knights? They are armed like Bannerlord looters.

Dex-chan lover
Faust is amongst the top tier fighters of the country but hes not on the level of superhuman as Guts that is stated that no human can possibly hope to even match to the point that literal demonic beings cant believe hes just a human due to how much he trascends mankind
He may not be Guts, but Faust is clearly superhuman. No mere mortal will ever be able to knock five incoming crossbow bolts out of the air with a single claymore (huge, heavy, slow, imprecise) swing. The best human soldier in the world would have been a pincushion before he reached the enemy line... Then impaled on spears when he got there.

Gender isn't a factor when we're talking about an enemy horde -- including trained, experienced cavalry and infantry with crossbows and spears -- vs. one incoming swordsman on horseback.

In terms of combat realism, that kind of "one man army" bullshit is laughable. But no one reads stories like this for realism. They exist to provide silly but entertaining action and comedy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread