Duranki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - Amazones - Duranki Prototype Scenario [Volume Extra]

Fed-Kun's army
So he nearly became a forerunner of the isekai craze? Though his was more a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court style than the modern slop.

I wonder if this foretells his love of mythological symbolism is also ahead of its time, and we'll see a deluge of Mythekai or some such silly new genre emerge. Higher brow, deeper reaching references.

Double-page supporter
Why would he have been a forerunner? At that point a lot of the most famous series were already a few years old. And honestly, I like the Duranki now with its connection of Myths much more than if it would have been another isekai. We already have enough of those.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ngl the plot outline for the Amazones story feels very strange to me since the stated end goal was to guide this mythic world away from patriarchy but the entire thing is written with some super strong male gaze.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this. After looking through it. Him writing an Isekai without the tropes or using some tropes to make the story better. I think this could’ve saved the current world of over saturated template Isekai dogshit.

I get the reason they decided against doing it because writing was on the wall and may have looked bad but I like Greek gods waging war and using some future tech too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Im glad they changed Duranki into what it is now because honestly Amazoness doesn't seem that good and this is like 80 pages of material

Dex-chan lover
The plural of "pilum" is "pila".

All in all, this was an idea that I'm rather glad he didn't follow through with. Very silly.

Dex-chan lover
( i just edited this comment )

sob sob , rest in peace , miura-sensei .

we keep losing great mangaka-s , like yugioh 's mangaka , dragonball 's mangaka .

meanwhile , some trashy mangaka-s are still alive and stealing money from peoples , like rental girlfriend 's mangaka ( aka mental illness girl-friend ) , one piece 's one ( aka none piece ) , detective conan 's one , etc etc . life is so unfair .

about this chapter :

im too lazy so im not gonna read all the walls-of-texts of this "light novel" , lol .
i will only look at the images of cute girls , and read some small texts .

amazones 's Main Character ( MC ) only has a c0ck .
duranki 's MC has a c0ck and a pu$$y . so this is an upgrade from miura-sensei ? lol .

page 11 :
amazones is the plural of amazon ? btw , there are some yugioh cards with the name amazoness , and its plural is amazonesses , lol . " jungle warriors in fur bikinis " .

and the courier service : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_(company)

page 13 :
in berserk manga , griffith also rides a horse , and he saves little casca from a rap!st , during the 1st time that they meet .

page 20 :
  • MC : my name is saotome subaru .
  • me : i wonder if there is another isekai character with the name subaru , lol . ( Subaru Natsuki )

page 70 :
i guess you can say : achilles 's heels are completely exposed , lol .

it is weird that miura-sensei wrote the stories of 4+ parts for amazones , but he only wrote the story for duranki up until chapter 6 ?
or the written scripts for chapter 7 , 8 and onward were somehow lost ?

page 84 :
poseidon is king triton from the cartoon "the little mermaid" ? lol .

the amazones designs of the gods are so cool , so handsome , so pretty .

if amazones and duranki could continue to present day , they would be great manga-s about greek myths .

but instead of them , we only have the trashy manga record of ragnarok , aka ret@rd of ragnac0ck .

in ragnac0ck , the designs of greek characters are so ugly and so stupid .

you can search with google images : record of ragnarok + zeus , poseidon , hades , ares , aphrodite .

looks like miura-sensei "borrowed" many ideas from many stories for amazones , lol :
  • wonder woman film .

• troy , 2004 film .

• princess mononoke anime .

( i just edited this comment )

Last edited:
Power Uploader
page 11 :
amazones is the plural of amazon ? btw , there are some yugioh cards with the name amazoness , and its plural is amazonesses
I maybe should have noted that Amazones isn't the standard English spelling which is Amazons, but because Miura also wrote it that way I wanted to keep it, then again I took some liberties in making the text more easy to follow.

I probably have multiple other spelling mistakes that at this point I don't know if I feel like going through and fixing everything.

Dex-chan lover
That's it? kinda sad that even his studio doesn't want to draw in his style to continue his legacy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread