Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 38 - Birthday Present and Longing

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 "I went out with my friends"
LOL well tbf they were literally talking about the romantic aspect b/c of what they saw but i wouldn't be surprised if they used a generic term as opposed to "date", or something like "i went out for a girl but she broke up with me after a week b/c she was bored/ i did something wrong" Tho idk how much you can do on a date as a middle schooler b/c you'd be limited unless your parents give generous allowances

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! I think I'll be saying it a lot, but this series really catches me off guard, it always feels like it's weekly or even bi-weekly!

Dex-chan lover
His mind is so like a trap that even the important memories are kept tied up :haa:

Given the wistfulness of the last page, I'm guessing it ended in tears

Dex-chan lover
Even the author's wife got a wolf cut
maxresdefault.jpg

Aggregator gang
YOU CAN'T EDGE US WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS BRO THIS IS CRIMINAL

Dex-chan lover
Why does she seem so devastated? He's free now, how do previous relationships change anything?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, poor Wolf-chan got a one-two punch to her psyche that day. First, an unexpected "after school date-esque" with her crush, second, the unexpected reveal that her crush might have a previous GF. Its amazing she managed to maintain her composure. Be stoic Wolf-Chan.

Dex-chan lover
Page 3: "This is a date in all but name!"
Page 4: "If it came from you, Makiba anything would make me happy." ← Confession in all but name
Also page 8 really bamboozled me good. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread