Arpeggio of Blue Steel - Vol. 26 Ch. 148

Dex-chan lover
Thank you!

These ships have so flimsy alliances. Well, some of them. Or maybe they're just highly prioritised alliances that follow non-standard ideas.

Nice of her to politely ask if she can end her.

"Take Gunzou with you!"
Never has Takao heard such wonderful words.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you!

These ships have so flimsy alliances. Well, some of them. Or maybe they're just highly prioritised alliances that follow non-standard ideas.

Nice of her to politely ask if she can end her.

Never has Takao heard such wonderful words.
The influences of Kotono Amaha for sure XD

Dex-chan lover
So 145 was missing on a lot of other sites,with 146 being available,before Cruncyroll pulled a Cruncyroll and further proved why piracy is eternal.

Raws,though,easy enough to find,so if we can bridge from 144 to 148,then we'd be able to nicely connect back what was originally stolen from Cruncyroll on other sites back to Mangadex.

Of course,having ALL the chapters in one spot would be best...

Contributor
To think I'd ever see this story develop harem-like intrigues over the MC and have the various (non-human) heroines feel jealousy over his "son". The teenage (I don't even remember anymore if he's still a teenager at this point) MC having a child (even a non-standard kid through non-"standard" means) is something very... novel for a manga like this. Man, if only the anime didn't swerve into its own original ending.

For a moment there I thought Iona was telling Takao to take (little) Gunzou (why don't they call him Gunzou Jr. or Gunzou II to make things less confusing?) with her. Turns out she meant the real Gunzou, for combat as her captain.

Users who are viewing this thread