The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.6 - What spreads beyond wisdom

Dex-chan lover
Hey, if you guys are disappointed in the short chapter. Please do me a favour and block me, then you won't have to see more future short extra chapter from and can focus on main story. I'm not expecting gratitude but seeing all the comments complaining about the chapter is starting to get really hurtful.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, if you guys are disappointed in the short chapter. Please do me a favour and block me, then you won't have to see more future short extra chapter from and can focus on main story. I'm not expecting gratitude but seeing all the comments complaining about the chapter is starting to get really hurtful.
I'm grateful for them. I can't quite understand why anyone who likes the series would mind.

Dex-chan lover
Let me represent the other to apologize to you if we hurt your feeling. We are actually grateful and appreciate the upload. I believe the other are just joking, did not really mean to be negative.

Users who are viewing this thread