Lovely • Runners' • High - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
A simple, straightforward one shot. I could easily see it as some extended shounen sports story that spans 20 volumes, but a condensed form is short and sweet too.

Dex-chan lover
I shed some tears, didn't help that I was listening to an emotional song.

Dex-chan lover
Same author as MAMAYUYU, thats why the art felt so similar...
Well its a bit naive but damn good !

Dex-chan lover
Simple and sweet, like the best youth graffiti :glee:

Damn, now I have the urge to go outside for once :lul:

Dex-chan lover
The genitive for “Miharu and I” is “Miharu's and my” (or, for the absolute, “Miharu's and mine”).

“I's” isn't a word, and every noun, pronoun, or name in a joint genitive needs to be its genitive form.

Group Leader
The genitive for “Miharu and I” is “Miharu's and my” (or, for the absolute, “Miharu's and mine”).

“I's” isn't a word, and every noun, pronoun, or name in a joint genitive needs to be its genitive form.
ty for lmk!! i'm gonna go in and fix that 🙇

Dex-chan lover
全国 should be "nationals" here. Short for something like 全国大会 (I have no idea if track and field/sprinting has some specific national meet/tournament with a name).

Group Leader
全国 should be "nationals" here. Short for something like 全国大会 (I have no idea if track and field/sprinting has some specific national meet/tournament with a name).
you're right but also "all over the country" kinda means the same thing as what nationals are and sounds less awkward in the dialogue (to me at least, if it's confusing for others i'll totes change it)

Dex-chan lover
Man, such a cute manga. I really like this author's work, and still can't believe shueisha axed mamayuyu. I hope we get to see more of their work.

Users who are viewing this thread