Oshikake Nyobo, Kodomo tuki! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
100 years in the future? So it's as if someone from our era decided to have a kid with [insert random ass early 20th century historical figure/celebrity] and went "yep, I think they need to know that, let me alter the space-time continuum to be gay". The story sounds too fishy.

The timeline is too weird for the "she disappeared because she went to the future with the baby mama" theory. How come this woman that disappeared ~70 years ago (assuming MC was like almost 40 when she managed to become such an influential figure) is so important to you, girl? You couldn't even have met. What, is she your grandma or smth? Are you the mother of your own mom or something weird like that? I hope that she lied and the gap is not that huge. Give half a century or at least enough so future MC would be an old lady has she not disappeared.

Also, I think that the way this fiancée spoke it's as if she has a harem of sorts and/or it's an arranged marriage because she's someone super powerful. Yuri dictatorship in 2124 ig.

I am just super confused now... Does she plan on coming back to her era and going "nope, I am married with this SuPER inFLUEntiAL figure from the past and we have a CHILD! who's grown so much! so I can't marry you"???? Girl...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
100 years in the future? So it's as if someone from our era decided to have a kid with [insert random ass early 20th century historical figure/celebrity] and went "yep, I think they need to know that, let me alter the space-time continuum to be gay". The story sounds too fishy.

The timeline is too weird for the "she disappeared because she went to the future with the baby mama" theory. How come this woman that disappeared ~70 years ago (assuming MC was like almost 40 when she managed to become such an influential figure) is so important to you, girl? You couldn't even have met. What, is she your grandma or smth? Are you the mother of your own mom or something weird like that? I hope that she lied and the gap is not that huge. Give half a century or at least enough so future MC would be an old lady has she not disappeared.

Also, I think that the way this fiancée spoke it's as if she has a harem of sorts and/or it's an arranged marriage because she's someone super powerful. Yuri dictatorship in 2124 ig.

I am just super confused now... Does she plan on coming back to her era and going "nope, I am married with this SuPER inFLUEntiAL figure from the past and we have a CHILD! who's grown so much! so I can't marry you"???? Girl...
the whole plot is confusing as hell and the comedy doesn’t help with the plot at all! it’s like it doesn’t matter AT ALL!!!

Dex-chan lover

You are probably thinking way harder about this than Tomekichi ever did.

Dex-chan lover
Love the "NEED TO CHANGE THE FUTURE" buying all the stock of a product so it wont stop selling in the future hah.
Thanks for the TL! I'm curious to see how this future society actually works like.

Dex-chan lover
I Will assume that she was forced into being this (I can already tell this) annoying bitch fiancee and that she dont actually care about the fiancee romantically/sexually

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
Who's gonna tell him
I will!
she had a kid so she couldn't be a minor right?
Try go to Google and search “youngest mother“ and you are in for a surprise🤣

Also since she said she made the child, I would think she most likely just took both of their DNA and made the child in a lab or something

Users who are viewing this thread