Oshikake Nyobo, Kodomo tuki! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
100 years in the future? So it's as if someone from our era decided to have a kid with [insert random ass early 20th century historical figure/celebrity] and went "yep, I think they need to know that, let me alter the space-time continuum to be gay". The story sounds too fishy.

The timeline is too weird for the "she disappeared because she went to the future with the baby mama" theory. How come this woman that disappeared ~70 years ago (assuming MC was like almost 40 when she managed to become such an influential figure) is so important to you, girl? You couldn't even have met. What, is she your grandma or smth? Are you the mother of your own mom or something weird like that? I hope that she lied and the gap is not that huge. Give half a century or at least enough so future MC would be an old lady has she not disappeared.

Also, I think that the way this fiancée spoke it's as if she has a harem of sorts and/or it's an arranged marriage because she's someone super powerful. Yuri dictatorship in 2124 ig.

I am just super confused now... Does she plan on coming back to her era and going "nope, I am married with this SuPER inFLUEntiAL figure from the past and we have a CHILD! who's grown so much! so I can't marry you"???? Girl...
Either this author has the mother of all overarching plots or this goes completely off the rails. Either way, I wish this wasn't tied up to the four koma format...

Tlo

Fed-Kun's army
I swear this is like the third or fourth time today I’m seeing a manga add a stupid goddamn love rival and I’m so over it

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this new girl must be determined if having a kid with someone else isn't a dealbreaker.

I hope that she lied and the gap is not that huge. Give half a century or at least enough so future MC would be an old lady has she not disappeared.
I don't think there needs to be a shrinking of the time gap for your proposal that she's just old and not gone. Based on the one thing we know about the biotechnology of the future, life extensions probably wouldn't be beyond their potential

Dex-chan lover
Four chapters I've read and still don't get it. All I Know is they're cute couple.

Users who are viewing this thread