Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Having eaten them both in Japan I can verify that juntsuyu is not bitter at all (just a very mildly sweet black tea candy) and miyako kombu is kinda gross if you're not used to it - it's seaweed dipped in sour candy powder! I would eat juntsuyu again no problem (and have), but would never seek out miyako kombu. But hey, if you grow up with it anything can be a local delicacy, like fermented shark.

And this is the very rare actually original manga, thank you for the translations, I'm fascinated.

I really like both this manga (obviously since I'm translating it lol) and "A Monster Wants to Eat Me." They're pretty different despite the similar premises; "A Monster Wants to Eat Me" is quite slow-paced, somber, and melancholy, while this one is more fast and comedic, along with some very fun social commentary (which, trust me, is only going to get more fun in future chapters).
Won't it turn to be something like " a monster ended up F@^#ing me, romantically "

Dex-chan lover
Poor Itou with all of that hand holding and lewd earbud sharing she's probably wondering if their species are compatible for baby purposes while she plots the next part of her couple goals with wormussy while miss normalworm is just using her for incinerator privileges. I see this particular appetite of hers getting postponed till they become room mates, then after their visit to an aquarium, then after they become swing set neighbors, till finally Itou meets her newest suit once Takahashi shows up to princess carry her out of whatever asylum she ends up in after all that gay panic takes to much of a toll on Itou's remaining san points and best worm ends up settling on topping her for the rest of what's left of Itou's deranged yet yuri achieved lifespan. Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Itou with all of that hand holding and lewd earbud sharing she's probably wondering if their species are compatible for baby purposes while she plots the next part of her couple goals with wormussy while miss normalworm is just using her for incinerator privileges. I see this particular appetite of hers getting postponed till they become room mates, then after their visit to an aquarium, then after they become swing set neighbors, till finally Itou meets her newest suit once Takahashi shows up to princess carry her out of whatever asylum she ends up in after all that gay panic takes to much of a toll on Itou's remaining san points and best worm ends up settling on topping her for the rest of what's left of Itou's deranged yet yuri achieved lifespan. Thank you for the chapter.
You got me at wormussy. If this is not how the story ends I'll riot.

Dex-chan lover
This might be the funniest post I've ever read on this site. Thank you for the comment.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm completely in love with this series, just everything from the gorgeous artstyle to the wacky main character who i honestly relate to, and monster girl yuri which i live for... i love it!!!!!! aaaghhrhrhr!!!! thank you for the translations!!!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the high quality work!
I hope you can continue to work on this scanlation, I also really appreciate the translator notes!

Dex-chan lover
This might be the funniest post I've ever read on this site. Thank you for the comment.
Thank you for that, I tend to view this series as a palette cleanser after the goings on in Shy, Rosen Garten Saga, Dara-san and after Non-chan got to chillaxed. Its fun to comment on and its fun witnessing Takahashi slowly realizing that even though she's a worm in a girl-suit it does not mean she's exempt from being JK tier yuri-pilled and that she may end up falling prey to Itou's useless lesbian augmenting thirst for the wormus...to be a normal high school girl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to wonder if this is a case of "girl likes monster for who monster is, monster uses them as next skin and with this one girl has started to feel the same feelings"

Users who are viewing this thread