Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Excitement

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work!

Not-Worthy.gif

Group Leader
I think the enhancements "Zeymar" and "Draimar" should actually be "Zweimal" and "Dreimal", german words for "times two" and "times three", since other magic has already been in germ
Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware since I did a straight translation of the katakana since I did a google search and nothing turned up. Should have checked german since a lot of authors, especially japanese, love to use german words, my bad. it's fixed now

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't aware since I did a straight translation of the katakana since I did a google search and nothing turned up. Should have checked german since a lot of authors, especially japanese, love to use german words, my bad. it's fixed now
Japan really loves German, you can pick a fantasy comic at random and you'll have a 50% chance of having German skill names; it's like the Axis never died.
As a rule of thumb when translating skills in these action comics you should go:
Standard Japanese words -> obscure/ancient Japanese words -> German -> other European languages.

Dex-chan lover
thank you very much, at last this series has a good translator! the notes are interesting too

Users who are viewing this thread