Giant Ojou-sama

Dex-chan lover
Great manga but whats with the translation war between gtsfan and oriko scans
I mean, I wouldn't really call it a war. I wanted to translate and some other people wanted to translate but it's not like we're trying to step on each other's shoes or anything. I do it for funsies and personal satisfaction and I would hope they are similar.

Aggregator gang
I think there was an anime level misunderstanding at Shounen Jump where the judges somehow convinced themselves there was deeper meaning to the story. :facepalm:

Group Leader
Someone please spoil me: In the chapters that have been released thus far, has Oriko's mother appeared?

Group Leader
So, I'm 40 chapters in, and my opinion is as follows:

There are lots of flaws to find with this manga. In particular, logical consistency is not its strong suit; there are quite a few examples where something that was established in a later chapter (eg the drinks only working with Oriko) contradicts something that happened previously (such as a tree growing giant).

Despite that… I can't really bring myself to actually bad-mouth this manga.

It's un-pretentious, it has a simple premise and it tries to have as much fun as it can with it. The mutually loving relationship between Oriko and the townsfolk is really refreshing to see.

7/10.

Dex-chan lover
Every mobs in city be like :
e64.gif

Users who are viewing this thread