Souzou Renkinjutsushi wa Jiyuu wo Ouka suru: Kokyou wo Tsuihou saretara, Maou no Ohizamoto de Chouzetsu Kouka no Magic Item Tsukuri-houdai ni Narimas…

Dex-chan lover
Ah, if it actually transforms into the shape of another person...

It won't just be used for handholding. :finnawoke:
How, innovating, yet at the same time, varying degrees of "needs" and "other stuff"

I'll leave that up to the others for their discretion :dogkek:

:aquadrink: :meguu::meguupog::thonk:
In the novel, there was a line in the pillow's description that it transmitted sensations to the pillow's "model" (within a limited radius).
Novel Thor straight-up invented teledildonics. It looks like the manga version isn't nearly as bold.

Dex-chan lover
This is the next level of dakimakura... Or a fused dakimakura x sex doll, with this even the forbidden h- handholding is possible

Dex-chan lover
lewd people who wants to hold hands while sleeping will naturally be able to make a device to do so just like how horny people who never once touched a breast can make a jiggle physics so realistic enough to be labeled as a bleeding edge algorithm lmao

i kept forgetting that this manga turns normal shit into weapon of destruction of even auxiliary items on par with it lmao

i'm gonna fuck that body pillow like there's no tomorrow

Fed-Kun's army
If only… 😢
If only body pillows actually worked like that. I’d be sleeping with Nanami every night

Dex-chan lover
No it's not a failure.
Sir, please give this creation a magic auto-cleaning function.
This will sell. We will be rich!

Users who are viewing this thread