Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 65.1 - Shirasawa’s Awakening 3

Dex-chan lover
I hope MC knows who she is and thats why he is pushing it so hard but probably not.

Dex-chan lover
Never seen a translator being so butthurt lol. That's a first. Doesn't change the fact that he was raped though. Good try i guess?
just get old and especially MATURE enough to drink fucking alcohol and find out for yourself that it DOESN'T work like a fucking narcotic lmao
i get that your mommy told you alcohol's bad and this is absolutely true since it's always been the cause of many drug-related deaths due to overconsumption. it's just that the argument "he got raped cause i say so" is so retarded - even for the low, low standards of this forum - that it's making my head hurt. since he's not allowed to drink in japan, it's safe to assume that he's a lightweigt. but he drank these fucking fruit juice alcohol mix thingies (as you can see from the can). a quick google search tells you they got like 6 ~ 15 % alcohol by volume. there's NO WAY IN HELL he could get seriously drunk off of those without puking it out beforehand (especially since this stuff is so sweet). meaning that leaves him slightly tipsy and he even SLEEPS IT OFF (since the teach wakes him). all this results in a slight headache/hangover - NOTHING MORE. the fucking teach even asked him what he wants to do and he PROACTIVELY GRABS HER TITS. like holy shit dude!
sexual harassment on the teacher's part? 100 %
sexual assault cause she's sitting on him while he's sleeping? maybe cause he's a minor and she's a grown ass teacher.
"rape" when he feels her tits of his own volition and makes no signs of refusing her when she blows and fucks him? GTFO!

Dex-chan lover
translator bruv, i really appreciate the translation but still think for a bit, we know its a story but still getting raped be it man or woman is a traumatic experience especially when its done so sly with giving intoxicants.

Dex-chan lover
just get old and especially MATURE enough to drink fucking alcohol and find out for yourself that it DOESN'T work like a fucking narcotic lmao
i get that your mommy told you alcohol's bad and this is absolutely true since it's always been the cause of many drug-related deaths due to overconsumption. it's just that the argument "he got raped cause i say so" is so retarded - even for the low, low standards of this forum - that it's making my head hurt. since he's not allowed to drink in japan, it's safe to assume that he's a lightweigt. but he drank these fucking fruit juice alcohol mix thingies (as you can see from the can). a quick google search tells you they got like 6 ~ 15 % alcohol by volume. there's NO WAY IN HELL he could get seriously drunk off of those without puking it out beforehand (especially since this stuff is so sweet). meaning that leaves him slightly tipsy and he even SLEEPS IT OFF (since the teach wakes him). all this results in a slight headache/hangover - NOTHING MORE. the fucking teach even asked him what he wants to do and he PROACTIVELY GRABS HER TITS. like holy shit dude!
sexual assault cause she's sitting on him while he's sleeping? maybe cause he's a minor and she's a grown ass teacher.
"rape" when he feels her tits of his own volition and makes no signs of refusing her when she blows and fucks him? GTFO!
Tf arn you on about? atleast liking ekoda with reason being that its a character based on erotec story is a very sound argument but mild justification.
Did you read the next chapter? what were MCs feelings and how he reacted? good on author atleast he took us in a realistic way. Its a rape through and through using intoxication however light it might be. Translator is right when he pointed at this being a story but author also one up drew MC good in next chap

Dex-chan lover
She says she's not wearing underwear, then proceeds to take off her bra. What is a bra if not underwear?
Also, after taking almost everything off there is no guessing left. Her nipples are clearly visible.

Dex-chan lover
It's one thing to like the rapist character, we're reading a fetish manga so who cares, but to argue she wasn't a rapist because her victim "liked it" despite her secretly slipping him booze and him falling into a depression afterwards is a literal defense rapists use.

I get being edgy but fucking yikes.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no.

She slipped him alcohol with the intent to rape him.

Dex-chan lover
OmegaLOL , props to the translator for his work AND calling out the perpetual online losers :love:

People arguing that him regretting touching his actress = rape is such an american take, it hurts the brain, not to mention like these people DO NOT understand how alcohol works, as Galder points out. It's amazing how ignorant of the world some people are.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I agree with most of your notes at the end, TL. This is an ero title, these characters are not real, and you shouldn't feel bad for liking Ekoda. None of these people's opinions matter in the grand scheme of things. Nothing is stopping these people from dropping this and reading something else either, but here they are with their sunk-cost fallacies. That being said, I do want to add my opinion on one point being fully aware that it doesn't matter either: He did not enjoy that event that night and his actions during the following day prove that. He was not happy or excited by the end of that chapter. He wasn't remembering how nice Ekoda's tits felt or how satisfying it was entering her. You would think the mangaka would show that if this is an ero manga, right? But no, the only thing he thought about was breaking the iron rule his father told him and he sulked all day.

Anyway, who cares. Thanks for the new chapter.
This is actually good argument and the reason why I want Ekoda back in the story. It's clear from their conversation the next day that they are not on the same page. Plus, the sulking for breaking the iron rule needs some clarification too, because IMHO, he broke that long time ago with Kaho... RE: the swingers club visit.

Pretty much this. It was sexual assault until she asked him what he wants to do. The rest is result of his own decision and, let's not forget, he has the right of consent.

Dex-chan lover
Tf arn you on about? atleast liking ekoda with reason being that its a character based on erotec story is a very sound argument but mild justification.
Did you read the next chapter? what were MCs feelings and how he reacted? good on author atleast he took us in a realistic way. Its a rape through and through using intoxication however light it might be. Translator is right when he pointed at this being a story but author also one up drew MC good in next chap
like many, MANY fucking ppl told you he literally said HE broke the rule (as in not laying his hands on his "stars"). gimme a fucking break already. how much are you trying to twist shit to match your flimsy non-arguments?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no.

She slipped him alcohol with the intent to rape him.
Yeah, no.
I already pointed that elsewhere.
As you can see in the relevant chapter, it was Ekoda who wanted to go to sleep and they were going to their respective rooms.

• IF the guy wasn't locked out and didn't went to her room as result, nothing would happen.
  • IF Ekoda planned/intended to seduce him with the help of alkohol then she would make her move during the conversation or, at least, when they were going back.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with most of your notes at the end, TL. This is an ero title, these characters are not real, and you shouldn't feel bad for liking Ekoda. None of these people's opinions matter in the grand scheme of things. Nothing is stopping these people from dropping this and reading something else either, but here they are with their sunk-cost fallacies. That being said, I do want to add my opinion on one point being fully aware that it doesn't matter either: He did not enjoy that event that night and his actions during the following day prove that. He was not happy or excited by the end of that chapter. He wasn't remembering how nice Ekoda's tits felt or how satisfying it was entering her. You would think the mangaka would show that if this is an ero manga, right? But no, the only thing he thought about was breaking the iron rule his father told him and he sulked all day.

Anyway, who cares. Thanks for the new chapter.
Dude, people are free to keep reading and commenting this as much as they're free to shit on Rent-a-girlfriend every week, and if translator can't contain his butthurt over some comments to the point of actually restarting the whole discussion with angry credit notes that's his problem. This manga was pretty good once turned shit halfway through, just like "Onee-san is invading" turned shit halfway through, it's just that no one in "Onee-san..." threads pretends that friend of FeMC trying to force herself on MC to test him if he's a cheater wasn't shitty character.

So people can't hate sexy but shitty character in ero manga now, or what?

Dex-chan lover
Dude, people are free to keep reading and commenting this as much as they're free to shit on Rent-a-girlfriend every week, and if translator can't contain his butthurt over some comments to the point of actually restarting the whole discussion with angry credit notes that's his problem. This manga was pretty good once turned shit halfway through, just like "Onee-san is invading" turned shit halfway through, it's just that no one in "Onee-san..." threads pretends that friend of FeMC trying to force herself on MC to test him if he's a cheater wasn't shitty character.

So people can't hate sexy but shitty character in ero manga now, or what?
You are totally missing his point here.
The translator is annoyed at the fact the people are dissing him because he doesn't share the same opinion as them. They called him cringe and simp, in my book that's offensive enough to warrant a response.

Dex-chan lover
You are totally missing his point here.
The translator is annoyed at the fact the people are dissing him because he doesn't share the same opinion as them. They called him cringe and simp, in my book that's offensive enough to warrant a response.
No, it's still dumb and cringe to chimp out because someone doesn't like your credit pages, or called you a simp, and that previous credit pages they were commenting about he already called people "F haters" for disagreeing with him, fucking hypocrite. In Nekotete threads people call others simps for defending cat girl FeMC all the time, people make fun of Reiji being Chizuru simp all the time, but god forbid someone calls vocal rapist defender a simp, obviously it requires full page sperg-out with red arrows and shit. Pathetic, than again fitting for what this manga is becoming I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I can't wait for the nipple game to begin lol

Dex-chan lover
No, it's still dumb and cringe to chimp out because someone doesn't like your credit pages, or called you a simp, and that previous credit pages they were commenting about he already called people "F haters" for disagreeing with him, fucking hypocrite. In Nekotete threads people call others simps for defending cat girl FeMC all the time, people make fun of Reiji being Chizuru simp all the time, but god forbid someone calls vocal rapist defender a simp, obviously it requires full page sperg-out with red arrows and shit. Pathetic, than again fitting for what this manga is becoming I guess.
Fair.
But the whole argument over Ekoda started one chapter before, so...

Dex-chan lover
Here's your idiot everyone

Dex-chan lover
OmegaLOL , props to the translator for his work AND calling out the perpetual online losers :love:

People arguing that him regretting touching his actress = rape is such an american take, it hurts the brain, not to mention like these people DO NOT understand how alcohol works, as Galder points out. It's amazing how ignorant of the world some people are.
What's amazing is how ignorant you are tbh. The simple fact that you can't even explain why he would be regretting being touched or touching sensei yet happy to touch fmc explains how ignorant you are to everything

Users who are viewing this thread