Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 65.1 - Shirasawa’s Awakening 3

Dex-chan lover
Well, I do agree with you. But ask our bro Macron about that.

Joking aside, what the Ekoda did was not right.
On the other hand, let's face it fellas, there is very few reasons/conditions where the healthy, heterosexual man would refuse a sex with beautiful and desirable woman.

It is simple as that.

Galder addressed that point.
I agree. Ekoda went in with an intent to rape him since she came when he was sleeping and still a bit drunk but he was conscious and even participated in it. That's where I believe he has given in to lust. Unlike other MCs, he doesn't show to be asexual. Ekoda, an attractive woman, coming in naked while he was still a bit drunk just made him lose all reason to stick to his iron rule.

Aggregator gang
Irony. You could have ignored all takes you considered dumb here but you went on a crusade to other posts that went against yours. This is why kids should not have internet access. Dude literally sucking on her tits during the sex and you think he was against that.
What kind of kick streamer bs is this? So by your logic as long as the person is active, regardless of their state of mind its fine? That is stupid

Dex-chan lover
He was literally drunk, how tf can be consent if be isnt in the right state of mind???
so in your opinion drunk people should be absolved of all responsibilities? if a drunk driver hits a family and kills all of them, then you can't hold him accountable because he "wasn't in the right state of mind"???
are you underage, have you ever been drunk? it seems like you have no idea what you are talking about.

Aggregator gang
Well, I do agree with you. But ask our bro Macron about that.

Joking aside, what the Ekoda did was not right.
On the other hand, let's face it fellas, there is very few reasons/conditions where the healthy, heterosexual man would refuse a sex with beautiful and desirable woman.

It is simple as that.

Galder addressed that point.
No it's not. If it was the story would've reflected that, Ekoda would still be here, and her role in the story would still be the same.

Aggregator gang
I agree. Ekoda went in with an intent to rape him since she came when he was sleeping and still a bit drunk but he was conscious and even participated in it. That's where I believe he has given in to lust. Unlike other MCs, he doesn't show to be asexual. Ekoda, an attractive woman, coming in naked while he was still a bit drunk just made him lose all reason to stick to his iron rule.
Rape doesn't mean you have to be unconscious or forcibly fighting the person.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of kick streamer bs is this? So by your logic as long as the person is active, regardless of their state of mind its fine? That is stupid
Regardless of their state of mind? Tell me what state was he in at that time? Dead drunk? Seeing illusion of Ekoda as Kaho? Have most of you here actually got dead drunk before? And yes if the person for lack of better word "cooperate" during the sex, it's fine. He was horny. Not deluded

Dex-chan lover
so in your opinion drunk people should be absolved of all responsibilities? if a drunk driver hits a family and kills all of them, then you can't hold him accountable because he "wasn't in the right state of mind"???
are you underage, have you ever been drunk? it seems like you have no idea what you are talking about
It seems the one that has no idea what they're talking about is you. You're comparing getting drunk and driving to sexual assault

Aggregator gang
Regardless of their state of mind? Tell me what state was he in at that time? Dead drunk? Seeing illusion of Ekoda as Kaho? Have most of you here actually got dead drunk before? And yes if the person for lack of better word "cooperate" during the sex, it's fine. He was horny. Not deluded
You are delusional. The mere fact that he was angry the next day proves he didn't want to do it. Also look up the law. If one can't 100% consent to sex its considered rape. Are you 15 years old or something? I thought this was common knowledge.

Hell, there's places where the age for marriage is disgustingly low here in America.

The fact people are fighting so hard for this honestly tells me a lot about them.
It says nothing about them, but trying to use veiled ad hominem attacks says a lot about your argument.

The way I see it, there's no question that what the teacher did was wrong morally. She seduced her student, and I think she got him intoxicated with that intention and took advantage of him. There's no issue if people dislike the character for that. BUT I also don't think there's an issue if people still like the character. As the translator pointed out, this is considered erotica. No shit people are horny for the characters, that is the purpose of erotica.

But there's something I really hate when it comes to this "rape" discussion. Even if this is erotica I don't think theres anything wrong with discussing whether she's technically a rapist or not but at least do it properly. If you don't care about age of consent laws then you don't have a fucking argument. Don't bring up the MC being a minor and then proceed say you don't care whether he had the ability to legally give consent in the country he lives in. You're just yapping out of your ass.

I shouldn't have to explain this but rape is by definition unlawful. You're not more moral by throwing that word around willy nilly and then declaring yourself to be above anyone who would dare question it. I'm not even saying that whether what she did was wrong or not rests on whether it's illegal or not. And it may still be some form of rape other than statutory, but make those arguments if it is.

Aggregator gang
the crazy thing is that your simple answer for the scene doesn't even work in the context of the manga. Again if he was "just horny" why would he be mad and she feel guilty the next day? Why wouldn't the author write it in a comedic fashion like everything else in the manga?

Dex-chan lover
You are delusional. The mere fact that he was angry the next day proves he didn't want to do it. Also look up the law. If one can't 100% consent to sex its considered rape. Are you 15 years old or something? I thought this was common knowledge.
Fucking hell you're deluded. He was as drunk as when you go to a date with a girl and both of you tipsy and decided to go back to the hotel and have sex. Also both of them were drunk. Both of their inhibitions was already low. You kept saying the next day he didn't want to do it. Well duh, ever heard of post nut clarity? Have you EVER do something you liked at the heat of the moment and regret it the next day?

Aggregator gang
Fucking hell you're deluded. He was as drunk as when you go to a date with a girl and both of you tipsy and decided to go back to the hotel and have sex. Also both of them were drunk. Both of their inhibitions was already low. You kept saying the next day he didn't want to do it. Well duh, ever heard of post nut clarity? Have you EVER do something you liked at the heat of the moment and regret it the next day?
OK you're clearly stupid. You bringing up going on a date and both being drunk doesn't even work here, because he never wanted to drink or go on a date with sensei. You can keep pulling bs out your ass but at least try harder.

I also have to laugh at how all of a sudden it's post nut clarity that made him mad. Yeah that makes sense. The author drew her looking guilty and him angry because HE was horny. She's drawn to be in the wrong by the author because HE was horny. Makes perfect sense.

Dex-chan lover
the crazy thing is that your simple answer for the scene doesn't even work in the context of the manga. Again if he was "just horny" why would he be mad and she feel guilty the next day? Why wouldn't the author write it in a comedic fashion like everything else in the manga?
Simple. Heat of the moment. She projected her affection towards Saiga on him and after seeing how he reacted the next day she felt guilty. How fucking simple is this? Do you read kids story and try to decipher that like reading Hamlet?

Dex-chan lover
OK you're clearly stupid. You bringing up going on a date and both being drunk doesn't even work here, because he never wanted to drink or go on a date with sensei. You can keep pulling bs out your ass but at least try harder.
Clearly you can't disapprove me and resorted to name calling. Signs of an angsty teen. But let me help you understand since you look like you need it. He never wanted to drink?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/39403385-3a58-4e71-bfda-6e46952927c1/12
He literally joined her so that he could hear about Saiga's stories.
and did you really think he was THAT drunk?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/f43789a1-755f-4ee6-9f92-58e3d6bc4d45/2
Come on, try and read before going on a crusade.

Aggregator gang
Clearly you can't disapprove me and resorted to name calling. Signs of an angsty teen. But let me help you understand since you look like you need it. He never wanted to drink?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/39403385-3a58-4e71-bfda-6e46952927c1/12
He literally joined her so that he could hear about Saiga's stories.
and did you really think he was THAT drunk?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/f43789a1-755f-4ee6-9f92-58e3d6bc4d45/2
Come on, try and read before going on a crusade.
Good job leaving out the page where sensei mentions she mixed up the juice with alcohol. I guess it wouldn't fit your narrative if you added it

Dex-chan lover
Good job leaving out the page where sensei mentions she mixed up the juice with alcohol. I guess it wouldn't fit your narrative if you added it
I never said he wasn't drunk. I said he wasn't THAT drunk. For god sake, drink an alcohol first kid. That was both of them being tipsy. He realized he was tipsy too. Enough to know it was Ekoda.
Go on to that link and see the bottom panel. Did she ask him what he is going to do next? and you can see his response the next chapter. Jesus christ I'm talking to illiterate people.

Dex-chan lover
Simple. Heat of the moment. She projected her affection towards Saiga on him and after seeing how he reacted the next day she felt guilty. How fucking simple is this? Do you read kids story and try to decipher that like reading Hamlet?
You: "It's a fetish manga so what if they had sex"
Also you: "mc is mad because he got too horny and sensei is guilty because she got too horny. The author wrote the following chapters seriously because reasons I guess. See simple."

How can people say these things and bash those that say she assaulted him and that's why he's mad?

Dex-chan lover
I never said he wasn't drunk. I said he wasn't THAT drunk. For god sake, drink an alcohol first kid. That was both of them being tipsy. He realized he was tipsy too. Enough to know it was Ekoda.
Go on to that link and see the bottom panel. Did she ask him what he is going to do next? and you can see his response the next chapter. Jesus christ I'm talking to illiterate people.
I'm sorry to involve you with this kind of people.

Users who are viewing this thread