Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 69.2 - The Third Actress

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I don't like this. While I think the sister would be a good subject, she's naive and easily influenced. She's going along because she thinks he likes her. This really feels like she's being taken advantage of here.

Dex-chan lover
Time to film another woman acting like a dog peeing on a park!

That's right don't act like that didn't happen already

Double-page supporter
Yup....both will be fine stars :pepela:

giphy.gif
Please My brother in Christ, Where is this from

Dex-chan lover
Love this and how Shirasawa often manages to be wholesome and thirsty. He's a great and bold MC!

I was annoyed that Touka still was so vague about their beef but that's for the best if it's all revealed and starting to resolve for a cathartic occasion (full of degeneracy ofc, business is business)

Also is it me or the chap is full of JoJo REFERENCES? I heard Dio's voice with those '0,2 seconds have passed' bubbles and Touka's 'DAGA KOTAWARU 😏'

Dex-chan lover
Dude definitely wanted a threesome
We're dude. All of us want the threesome.
Hmm. I don't like this. While I think the sister would be a good subject, she's naive and easily influenced. She's going along because she thinks he likes her. This really feels like she's being taken advantage of here.
It's on brand, I think. He already filmed his teacher getting baited into peeing like a dog, and vibrator tortured Honjou, etc etc. The BDSM is like the wallpaper in the room. There was already an actual rape, what's a little pseudo-consensual rape play?

The story wavers between being full-on fetish hentai, being an actual drama, and being an ecchi absurdist comedy. Just when I think the drama matters they do something like shoot a vibrator out through two layers of clothing. Just when I think the comedy is foremost, some college creeps cum on Touka's legs while she's asleep. It's a whirlwind of genre indecisiveness.

I'm with you though, the fetish stuff is a little hard to take in. I like the goofiness and the excellent drawings of tits and the flirting, but I'm not into BDSM let alone rape play. I'll just skim over it when it happens.

Dex-chan lover
The story wavers between being full-on fetish hentai, being an actual drama, and being an ecchi absurdist comedy. Just when I think the drama matters they do something like shoot a vibrator out through two layers of clothing. Just when I think the comedy is foremost, some college creeps cum on Touka's legs while she's asleep. It's a whirlwind of genre indecisiveness.

I'm with you though, the fetish stuff is a little hard to take in. I like the goofiness and the excellent drawings of tits and the flirting, but I'm not into BDSM let alone rape play. I'll just skim over it when it happens.
Honestly I don't care as much about the bdsm stuff or rape play. That is, in the end, play. It's about pushing boundaries and comfort zones. This feels more skeezy and emotionally manipulative than anything before, because its not about what she's gonna do, but why she's doing it. Cause she's attached to him and thinks he likes her, as far as she's concerned he just kissed her more intensely than she's ever been after he came and found her to talk about the good ol' fashioned heavy petting he did.

Donno. He felt more earnest and open before, being driven by the idea that he can make something interesting and exciting with his camera, a script, and an actress. This feels... off. Vibes are bad.

Dex-chan lover
"You need to fuck me alone before you can fuck me and my sister together"

She said.

Double-page supporter
its time not continued read this manga again....... beside its just like half h manga story and feels lag romance too
sad love the arts but not the story

Users who are viewing this thread