Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 69.2 - The Third Actress

Double-page supporter
All at once I'm annoyed this is getting dragged out and super into whatever batshit insanity Shirisawa cooks up for filming Honjou and Touka together.

Group Leader
While I want to have this threesome, this is seriously dragged on with the slow update (which should’ve been weekly releases as the author previously mentioned in twitter/x). i just want to know why and what’s the specific issue between the siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Artist is cooking hard with the art goddamn
He's really fucking good, if he teams up with a really good writer they will definely go far in the industry.
His only flaw is that he gets a bit lazy with the backgrounds and paneling, every conversation ends up being a close shot of the character's faces going back-and-forth

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's really fucking good, if he teams up with a really good writer they will definely go far in the industry.
His only flaw is that he gets a bit lazy with the backgrounds and paneling, every conversation ends up being a close shot of the character's faces going back-and-forth
And a lot of big panel. This is why the story feels so slow. There is nothing much to get information every chapters

Dex-chan lover
Bro already went solo with his teacher. What difference will one more make.

Dex-chan lover
Yup....both will be fine stars :pepela:

giphy.gif
Where's this from? :thumbsup:
:pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Kaho doesn't seem to like sharing Shirowasa based on her face. Also give us the reason for Youka hating Kaho otherwise this arc has been mostly pointless.

Also let's get back to the original reason the relationship between MC and FMC and their filming project.

Users who are viewing this thread