Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 65.1 - Shirasawa’s Awakening 3

Dex-chan lover
I'm not comparing shit, I'm just saying that you aren't a helpless baby that can't even think if you have something to drink. I would agree with you if he got blackout drunk, but he clearly didn't. If he was really so against it, he could have stopped her at any time.
Compare being drunk to being a kid. Teenagers are still responsible if they murder someone, or cause car crush, but you're just a rapist pedo if you're trying to fuck them.

Dex-chan lover
So basically it's his fault that got assaulted because he was too out of it to stop her is what you're saying. Just wow
If you actually read my post and didn't pull shit out of your ass, you'd realize that no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that he wasn't too out of it and he could have stopped her if he really wanted.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not comparing shit, I'm just saying that you aren't a helpless baby that can't even think if you have something to drink. I would agree with you if he got blackout drunk, but he clearly didn't. If he was really so against it, he could have stopped her at any time.
You literally compared a hypothetical story to what took place in that chapter. Did you forget your own post?

Dex-chan lover
If you actually read my post and didn't pull shit out of your ass, you'd realize that no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that he wasn't too out of it and he could have stopped her if he really wanted.
Oh read it. It's just that it's so dumb and nonsensical that the dumbest answer must be what you meant

Dex-chan lover
a motherfucker like you calls other people idiot and then you're trying to use the same retarded "argument" like the other guy here:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/7794efe4-7898-4ba4-9457-bb94fc04dcb8/13

the exact wording is "father, I broke the iron rule."

and what's the fucking iron rule he broke supposed to be in your twisted mind, huh?? him not getting "raped?" lmfao
get the fuck out!

i'm really inclined to believe that i fell for a bunch of trolls seeing how you lot got ZERO arguments to back up ANY of your claims lmao. but seeing sad existences like you dislike every goddamn comment that doesn't suit your paperthin narrative, it's probably some 13 y/o false pride bs that you can't back out now that you've fucked up.

anyway, i'm really done. this is tiring.
oi shit head “I broke the rule” meant that “The rule was broken” It doesn't matter by whom. I am happy there are some sane ppl in the thread but yea pushing the blame on to MC is the dumbest shit to grace mangadex comments.

I would've partially agreed with you had the MC not been intoxicated, he would also have the “strength” to maybe push her off. but we are talking about an intoxicated highschooler here. Thats non-consensual sex right there, sensei can hold her liquor or she was atleast more sane than MC, that alone makes your whole argument fall apart.

Look I also read hentai which have similar contexts in them that is why translator-kuns arguments are justified within a certain context, but you are totally arguing on the dumbest point, shoving blame to MC. brah MC feeling disgust towards sensei and sensei feeling guilty should tell you everything about what could've been the scenarios.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I didn't do a shit. I was just venting out. You ALL could pass it like I'm just me being cringe (like a lot are calling me), and don't talk about it.

And look at all the comments (a lot of them insulting me) now.

People are just making my point right.
What point were you making? That people on the internet can be mean? No duh. Hell people on 4chan are talking about your translation quality and your author's notes in a negative way right now. That's just the internet for you.

Group Leader
What point were you making? That people on the internet can be mean? No duh. Hell people on 4chan are talking about your translation quality and your author's notes in a negative way right now. That's just the internet for you.
the quality? ok, that's different not this ekoda dilemma (that I remind you, you all keep at it, even if you say I started it, when you were the ones who started insulting me), if they're finding mistakes, they just have to point them out for me to fix them.

Mangadex DM are enough to reach me out.

TY

Then why did TL lighted that fire? I already have low opinion about people who attach their rants to manga that's legally property of its creator and result of mangaka's very hard work, either make it cute little joke, or drop your stuff and add some actually useful explanation of this or that Japanese fact or language trivia. Especially quoting Mangadex comment is super dumb, because if he sees them, he can just go into comments himself and argue them directly right there, instead of preemptively shitting up the next chapter's thread

And since there is not much to discuss beside "nice tits", and plenty of people are already critical of the latest arc, it's normal that threads turn out similar to the threads in "Rent-a-Girlfriend" or "Onee-san is invading", where people have fun mostly by criticizing the characters or the plot, or by arguing with people who still like it.

People talk more about plot and characters if they're enjoying the plot and like the characters, because then they also like talking about them. As it is, expect threads to be on fire until manga gets better.
Idk, I'm not TL.

You're allowed to have your opinions about how a team contributes to a manga and you can have preferences when it comes to what a team does or doesn't. If you were willing to trust that the TL would hold higher standards when translating the mangaka's work, only to see that the trust has been betrayed and you still continue to read knowing it might happen again, then that's on you and whoever else has the same standards as you do.

I suppose I can't understand why people subject themselves to things they don't like to the point of arguing with each other. I like the art style of Rent-A-Girlfriend, but that's about it. I just dropped it realizing that the mangaka was going to prolong their "will they won't they" relationship between the main characters about 100 chapters in and I wasn't wrong. Plot was simple, characters were more or less stereotypes, and that's it. Why torture myself with 200 more chapters? Even if they end up together, I'll never get that time I spent focusing the story and the comments in the thread back. That time is gone forever.

Don't let my perspective bother your way enjoying this content though. Do whatever you want.

Nice comment translator.

These comments are full of rationalizations and moralizing, but this is a fictional story and it doesn't need to conform to any real-world morality. What these comments should really say is the story didn't unfold the way they wanted. And if they did. fair enough.

When arguing, it's best to remember that the smarter you are the better able you are to rationalize what your instincts wanted in the first place.

I know what I want, I want the story to be hot and right now it's fire!

Fed-Kun's army
the quality? ok, that's different not this ekoda dilemma (that I remind you, you all keep at it, even if you say I started it, when you were the ones who started insulting me), if they're finding mistakes, they just have to point them out for me to fix them.

Mangadex DM are enough to reach me out.
Read the 4chan thread. They are crapping on you way worst than people here are. It's not even mistakes. They just think you suck.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice comment translator.

These comments are full of rationalizations and moralizing, but this is a fictional story and it doesn't need to conform to any real-world morality. What these comments should really say is the story didn't unfold the way they wanted. And if they did. fair enough.

When arguing, it's best to remember that the smarter you are the better able you are to rationalize what your instincts wanted in the first place.

I know what I want, I want the story to be hot and right now it's fire!
I hate comments like these. Wtf are you to tell people how they can and can't view a manga. If you want to just fap that's on you but shut the f up about telling others to do the same

I hope one day some people realize that characters are written/drawn have no autonomy of their own and the creator is making the characters do whatever the creator wants. All of this stuff about laws and morals are semantics, because these characters are not real. Be upset with the puppeteer's actions. The puppets themselves have no choice. That's my 2¢.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope one day people realize that characters are written/drawn have no autonomy of their own and the creator is making the characters do whatever the creator wants. All of this stuff about laws and morals are semantics, because these characters are not real. Be upset with the puppeteer's actions. The puppets themselves have no choice. That's my 2¢.
So what? I'm not seeing your point here. This reads that it's dumb to be passionate about or criticize fictional works, which I myself find dumb. We're human beings not mindless zombies. I bet there's been at least 10 times this month alone you've contradicted this belief. Not bashing you just saying this way of thinking never made sense to me.

Group Leader
Why is the chapter called "Shirasawa's Awakening"?
the word 覚醒 "kakusei" means literally "waking up". But in this context, the first translator, I want to believe they used because of the actions Shirasawa takes on those chapters, like being more perverted than usual, because the word could also mean "excitement" (but it's not used like that, but more like "awake from this slumber").

So to me, "awakening" works

Users who are viewing this thread