Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 65.1 - Shirasawa’s Awakening 3

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing about this nine page discussion is that if the translator let those comments go this forum would have just been people horny posting or calling the sister a dumbfuck lol.

Reminds me of the rapeman scans days and the many many arguments that ensued.
mostly a moron and if MC is gonna realize is not Kaho when he grabs the boobs.
and probably talk when about she's not wearing underwear, 'cause that part sounds weird as it was more about her having her bra and saying no... but then removing it (hopefully when if the TL tries to skip the war in the comments he could answer), or she doesn't have her pant!es as she removed them when she relieved herself last chapter.

Group Leader
mostly a moron and if MC is gonna realize is not Kaho when he grabs the boobs.
and probably talk when about she's not wearing underwear, 'cause that part sounds weird as it was more about her having her bra and saying no... but then removing it (hopefully when if the TL tries to skip the war in the comments he could answer), or she doesn't have her pant!es as she removed them when she relieved herself last chapter.
I'm already skipping that war, I said I was venting, was just this time, it's them that they can't seem to let things go.

Anyway:
GENxr.png

その下は 下着か?

literally means: "below THAT* is your underwaer?" (*Here it’s implicit that he means “sweater”)

she thinks he means that under her sweater she's only wearing underwear, so she writes:

下着じゃないポッカテック着てる
"t's not underwear, I'm wearing a pokka tec"(That seems to be a parody of a HitTech sell by uniclo) for me was a simple blouse, so I used blouse

then next Shirasawa says:

セーターと ブラを取りポッカテックだけになれ
that reads as: contestant should take off her sweater and her bra staying only with her Pokka Tec/blouse

Dex-chan lover
Ironic since you're the one that repeats themselves non stop to the care of no one
Dude you are spamming self-important post like mad, you wouldn't know irony if it bit you in the arse. Everything has been said already.
In 99% of all sane countries, except muricas' far left shitholes like california where you have to scream yes every five minutes or where you can change you mind 5 days later ( if you are a women that is), he gave consent. Your feelings about the whole deal are irrelevant. He can't be simultaneously incapable of saying no or pushing her off and still suck her tits and get hard ( which clearly shows he knew what was happening) after the naked women asked him what he wants to do. Accept it or don't but stop polluting the comments

Aggregator gang
Dude you are spamming self-important post like mad, you wouldn't know irony if it bit you in the arse. Everything has been said already.
In 99% of all sane countries, except muricas' far left shitholes like california where you have to scream yes every five minutes or where you can change you mind 5 days later ( if you are a women that is), he gave consent. Your feelings about the whole deal are irrelevant. He can't be simultaneously incapable of saying no or pushing her off and still suck her tits and get hard ( which clearly shows he knew what was happening) after the naked women asked him what he wants to do. Accept it or don't but stop polluting the comments
Like dude shut the fuck up. I'm so sick and tired of hearing you spam the same braindead shit every chapter. It's so fucking annoying hearing you whine "but he sucked her tits though" every second. When will you learn no one here likes you?

Dex-chan lover
Like dude shut the fuck up. I'm so sick and tired of hearing you spam the same braindead shit every chapter. It's so fucking annoying hearing you whine "but he sucked her tits though" every second. When will you learn no one here likes you?
Don't bother engaging with that guy. He's an idiot that is either a troll or a virgin that believes that people can't reject a sexual act if they already engage in it. He's got the "she kissed me back so clearly she wanted it Officer mindset" if you know what I mean. Let him talk to himself and ignore him. Trust me he'll be back the next chapter talking about the same thing in an attempt to get engagement from readers. It's kinda sad but that's his life not mine.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, dude, have some self-awareness. Probably more than half the chat feels exactly if not worse about you. ffs are you that far up your own ass? Oh btw, I have barely written anything at all meanwhile you spew your ignorance in dozens of post. Mother of all glasshouses right here

Aggregator gang
Wow, dude, have some self-awareness. Probably more than half the chat feels exactly if not worse about you. ffs are you that far up your own ass? Oh btw, I have barely written anything at all meanwhile you spew your ignorance in dozens of post. Mother of all glasshouses right here
I like how me saying no one likes you makes it look like I'm up my own ass. I'm just staying facts. And how am I ignorant? You aren't the author so you don't know anymore than I do. Who's up their own ass again?

Aggregator gang
Don't bother engaging with that guy. He's an idiot that is either a troll or a virgin that believes that people can't reject a sexual act if they already engage in it. He's got the "she kissed me back so clearly she wanted it Officer mindset" if you know what I mean. Let him talk to himself and ignore him. Trust me he'll be back the next chapter talking about the same thing in an attempt to get engagement from readers. It's kinda sad but that's his life not mine.
Yeah I'm starting to believe he's just a troll. Look how he clings on to anyone that gives him the time of day. I'll probably just ignore him going forward

Dex-chan lover
You colossal flaming idiot, in any sane country, if people discovered teacher gave her high school underage student alcohol, and then had sex with him when he was drunk, her life would be over. Just the fact that he's few years below legal drinking age, a serious matter over there, and also her student which teachers in Japan are supposed to morally guide, would make her horrible criminal in eyes of most Japanese, and make them doubt the consent.

Dex-chan lover
Is this girl even right in her head? I mean her train of thought is seriously comparable to early middle schoolers

Dex-chan lover
So I went to the comment section because TLs notes at the end ruffled my feathers and of course it has devolved into an absolute toxic wasteland over here. Won't engage, but I really want to give my two cents, even if the TL probably won't read it:

The only line I take issue with is 'he's a fictional character, so he has no rights' (paraphrased)

This line of thinking reveals a very short-sighted view on art.

Art doesn't exist in isolation. It is an amalgamation of the content and the effect the content has on people. In a sense, art is like a comment in a comment section. The artist shares something with the world.

What is important to understand is that once your art has become more popular, your message starts to reach wider and wider audiences. Your 'comment' can go from just a random comment in a manga aggregate website to presenting on national TV/radio.

The tricky bit is that the artist doesn't have much control over what outreach his art will have once he has made it public. So his comments that he might not have thought much of, might be heard by many many people. People who might be affected by the exposure to said art in very different ways. Some might take it as a reflection of the real world and use it as a model for their own life, others might miss interpret the message entirely.

So art can be dangerous, which means artists have a responsibility with what they say, since they might just have a microphone.

In the context of depictions of rape in manga, the only thing people are pissy about (the reasonable ones) is that your average 16 year old reading this manga who might lack good role models in his life might just take what the manga says as gospel and start to think what the teach did is perfectly fine.

Now the classic responses to this are that either 'kids aren't dumb enough to take this seriously' or that 'people should be able to isolate reality from fiction'.

If you think this, I would argue you think very little of art and are quite ignorant of how powerful it is in our society. At that point I'd suggest reading a general book on human history.

PS: in an ironic way, it was the TL's note that ends up being a 'comment' that turned this comment section into what it is now. As you can see, words have power :)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how me saying no one likes you makes it look like I'm up my own ass. I'm just staying facts. And how am I ignorant? You aren't the author so you don't know anymore than I do. Who's up their own ass again?
Clearly no one likes you either and it doesn't stop you from spamming your "opinion" which is not rooted in facts at all. I don't need to know the author, I need to know basic facts of real life ( like how alc works, for the thousands time btw).
It's not my fault you are lacking in that regard, can't refute what the more reasonable people say and get all angry because of it. Make your points if you have to, though you are going in circle since several chapters ago but "no one likes you" is just a way of saying " I'm out of ideas", in case it wasn't obvious. I wasn't even going to argue with you since you are now basically going the route of two digits Moneymike. Make sane points or leave me be, your insults don't mean anything to me. Ignore me, or better yet join the clown on the list.

You colossal flaming idiot, in any sane country, if people discovered teacher gave her high school underage student alcohol, and then had sex with him when he was drunk, her life would be over. Just the fact that he's few years below legal drinking age, a serious matter over there, and also her student which teachers in Japan are supposed to morally guide, would make her horrible criminal in eyes of most Japanese, and make them doubt the consent.
Great start there buddy, so after this I'm not giving you the time of day either. I'm not arguing that it was morally doubtful what she did. It wasn't rape tho. You are sidetracking ( again). IF you wanna be pedantic, she wasn't there as his teacher but as his subordinate ( actress). Second, that drink doesn't get you drunk, he was tipsy at best, so was she ( no to mention they both slept for a while). 3rd she said she mixed them up, so if you wanna be pedantic you'd have to prove intent on her part. And then there's the all important consent, that was given in non verbal form. All of that has been said already. Unlesss you have a new point to make, don't argue with me please.

Dex-chan lover
wall'o'text
You make some good arguments, but you are making two mistakes.
First. You are confusing cause and effect. This thread is just part of ongoing dumpsterfire which triggered translator to make the said credit page.
Second. This is tagged 'erotica' and thus 'kids' shouldn't read it in the first place. Yeah, I'm aware the Mangadex doesn't have a feature which would prevent them from doing so, but this can be said about crapton of hentai sites and there is definitively more disturbing stuff.

Aggregator gang
Clearly no one likes you either and it doesn't stop you from spamming your "opinion" which is not rooted in facts at all. I don't need to know the author, I need to know basic facts of real life ( like how alc works, for the thousands time btw).
It's not my fault you are lacking in that regard, can't refute what the more reasonable people say and get all angry because of it. Make your points if you have to, though you are going in circle since several chapters ago but "no one likes you" is just a way of saying " I'm out of ideas", in case it wasn't obvious. I wasn't even going to argue with you since you are now basically going the route of two digits Moneymike. Make sane points or leave me be, your insults don't mean anything to me. Ignore me, or better yet join the clown on the list.

Great start there buddy, so after this I'm not giving you the time of day either. I'm not arguing that it was morally doubtful what she did. It wasn't rape tho. You are sidetracking ( again). IF you wanna be pedantic, she wasn't there as his teacher but as his subordinate ( actress). Second, that drink doesn't get you drunk, he was tipsy at best, so was she ( no to mention they both slept for a while). 3rd she said she mixed them up, so if you wanna be pedantic you'd have to prove intent on her part. And then there's the all important consent, that was given in non verbal form. All of that has been said already. Unlesss you have a new point to make, don't argue with me please.
You wasted hours to come back and say nothing. Take your attempts at trolling to someone else pal.

Actually I'll take the bait one last time. This isn't real life idiot. This is a story and the most important thing is figuring out what the author is trying to convey. And what point have you made other than "blah blah he suck boobies though"?

Dex-chan lover

So you're saying that she should get a pass because she mixes up the drinks and was a little drunk herself? Dumb. You're also saying she should get a pass because he gave her nonverbal consent? Dumb. I was joking at first but you really are using the "she kissed me back argument". Are you gonna skip the fact that during the actual sex he wasn't awake? Or skip over all the points I made about how the author wrote, drew, and structured the chapter? Your whole argument falls apart when you bother to read the chapter and the fallout. "He gave consent but was pissed off about having sex with her afterwards" is your belief. The guy that we see hyped to touch a girl's breasts is pissed that he had sex with a beautiful woman is what you're saying? Can you at least try and make sense?

Double-page supporter
Him having an erection is not an indication of consent man. Majority of men who get raped anally still get hard because it's a biological response to stimulation.

Just think about the situation if the roles were reversed. Imagine a 30 year old male teacher invited his 16 year old female student into his room on a trip. He gives her alcohol in a drink that is specifically made so you can't tell it's alcoholic. Then offers her a place to sleep for the night, and in the middle of that night while she's passed out from the alcohol, decides to try having sex with her. Even if she gives in and goes with it in the moment, anyone with a functioning moral compass can tell that's rape. Also important to note, she spends the following days avoiding contact with that teacher and acting cold around him when she's forced to interact with him.

That's the scenario we've been presented with, and yet because the roles are reversed, people are saying nothing bad happened. Hell, if this same scenario happened but with Honjo and a male teacher, everyone would be crying rape and ntr.

Dex-chan lover
You make some good arguments, but you are making two mistakes.
First. You are confusing cause and effect. This thread is just part of ongoing dumpsterfire which triggered translator to make the said credit page.
Second. This is tagged 'erotica' and thus 'kids' shouldn't read it in the first place. Yeah, I'm aware the Mangadex doesn't have a feature which would prevent them from doing so, but this can be said about crapton of hentai sites and there is definitively more disturbing stuff.

Oh I'm aware it's been like this for a while, but it had toned down a bit for the last few chapters. Was mostly tongue-cheek comment.

The 16 year old point is just my hyperbolic example. We're all aware, I think, of how much of a shitfest it has become with young males lacking role models and starting to take after funky characters like Tate, while Japan still suffers from plenty of sexism. Lots of people are very suseptible to this sort of nonsense, be it teens or young adults who haven't emotionally matured yet (imho, these days guys can get to 25 with life experience of an 18 year old, see this around me all the time).

Users who are viewing this thread