Ikenie Akujo no Shiroi Kekkon - Mezametara 8-nengo, Katsute wa Goei Datta Koushaku-sama no Dekiai ni Naremasen! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
2 months since last release kinda makes me hope for a fast new chapter, but alas, thanks for the chapter.

honestly didn't expect the two of them to meet up THIS quickly, but glad it worked out (so far) for them. and suddenly step-sister appears who is now known to be the cause of the initial disappearance of our MC and thus the whole destruction of sanctuary (still honestly a bad name for anything). looking forward to see the cold duke crush the little girl.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh >_>
More dense heroines. Would be nice to have one who is in tune with her and everyone's emotions.

Dex-chan lover
She broke his heart again and he still can’t say anything? She even remembers that he wanted to tell her something important back then and didn’t give him the space or grace to say it. She didn’t even apologize for lying to him back the… It’s incredibly insensitive

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh
They could just be happy at this point? But obviously this has to go the miscommunication/not talking/misunderstanding route. Bleh.

Dex-chan lover
Its not legal for her to sign a contract imo since its obvious that she has an iq of a 5 year old. She obviously gets off to self sacrifice as well. She was so readyly avaliable to marry some rando lol.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh >_>
More dense heroines. Would be nice to have one who is in tune with her and everyone's emotions.

And on that note, I'd like to recommend - Yandere Mahoutsukai wa Sekizou no Otome shika Aisenai ~! (available after a bit of googling or through legal means (sadly the latter is unavailable to me))

It has similar but a much shorter story with a touch of nsfw content. Otherwise, it flows really well and has quickly become my favorite.

Anyway, thank you for the chapter! Here's raising a drink in hopes that misunderstanding be quickly resolved and we will get some good progression between the two!

Users who are viewing this thread