The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 9 Ch. 64

jak

Contributor
So we know she's going to marry the tennis guy in the end. I wonder if he will know that she continued whoring after they had their falling out. I'm sure his honeymoon will be wonderful. Like throwing a hotdog in a hallway.

Dex-chan lover
lol privacy aside i'm surprised they're just using their hands to cover their mouths/features versus like a mouth for the promo shots since i feel like i'm sure some ppl would find some appeal to seeing their lips even if their eyes are censored or so

and dang a million yen, even if i had that money to burn i'd rather spend it on something i really like and enjoy it myself versus someone pampering me unless you're just going to see the host i guess. (tho at that point i'd pick a rental bf/gf so at least if you're not super drunk you wouldn't end up overspending lol)
So we know she's going to marry the tennis guy in the end. I wonder if he will know that she continued whoring after they had their falling out. I'm sure his honeymoon will be wonderful. Like throwing a hotdog in a hallway.

i mean i assume she's gonna be honest or she ends up running into him again as a 'customer' if he's grown or whatever. maybe she'll end up being the 'rich' one/still most of the breadwinner versus her partner also being super rich or whatever

Power Uploader
i mean i assume she's gonna be honest or she ends up running into him again as a 'customer' if he's grown or whatever. maybe she'll end up being the 'rich' one/still most of the breadwinner versus her partner also being super rich or whatever
I would assume Honoka is already quite wealthy. Being the number one at Raphael, and then Lily can't be a poor-paying job.

Lol, the note at the end is spot on... it's like all these people pick the hardest ways to live
I would have maybe understood it if it were a case of someone hopelessly and one-sidedly in love with a host and deluded about it being mutual and spending a lot of money on it; that does happen, but they're living together.

I find the idea of going to meet someone at a club whom one meets every day at home a bit of an odd concept I must say.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the note at the end is spot on... it's like all these people pick the hardest ways to live
I assume it's because he doesn't actually want to live with her, he's just using her for money, which I assume we'll find out when he retires and then gasp, she figures out she's just been being used (just like he's apparently taking another girl home for a day, she's just the ace he's been doing it for 5 years with), which will be a total shock with how he's been treating her. So he wouldn't want a flatscreen because it's an item they'd have to split after the breakup, but the champagne tower goes into his wages, which I assume he isn't sharing fairly with her.

Also, I wasn't aware that just going to a host club to "cashier" and get nothing just to boost your guy's metrics was a thing. Maybe as a one-off, but I never would've guessed it'd be common enough to have a term, whew.

(also, am I crazy, or isn't it champagne? Or is champaign an alternate spelling?)

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the TL, I love sex industry stories even bat shit crazy 🤣 ones like this.

Power Uploader
I assume it's because he doesn't actually want to live with her, he's just using her for money, which I assume we'll find out when he retires and then gasp, she figures out she's just been being used (just like he's apparently taking another girl home for a day, she's just the ace he's been doing it for 5 years with), which will be a total shock with how he's been treating her. So he wouldn't want a flatscreen because it's an item they'd have to split after the breakup, but the champagne tower goes into his wages, which I assume he isn't sharing fairly with her.

Also, I wasn't aware that just going to a host club to "cashier" and get nothing just to boost your guy's metrics was a thing. Maybe as a one-off, but I never would've guessed it'd be common enough to have a term, whew.

(also, am I crazy, or isn't it champagne? Or is champaign an alternate spelling?)
Of you're right, the spell checker accepted “Champaign” because it's the name of a city apparently.
Well, good to know.

The term “Cashier” was obscure enough that in the original lines too it had a text to explain it.

If she's really a pro, she's got those developed pelvic floor muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread