The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
I hope it is not bad news. But I can't imagine any good news coming from the boss after the drama she went through. Especially with all those rumors and lies that was spread by the last guy.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it is not bad news. But I can't imagine any good news coming from the boss after the drama she went through. Especially with all those rumors and lies that was spread by the last guy.
Thanks for the chapter.
It's probably about the mat (if the customer made a comment how much he liked it) or her new diary style. He has a certain way he wants to run the business/have the business be seen, and Honoka's basically trying to throw that all out, and he's getting pissy about it.

jak

Contributor
At this point where she's raw fucking everyone, I kinda feel bad for the guy she's gonna marry.

Dex-chan lover
What so the fucker from the last arc just magically disappeared from the story?

No consequences for his false STD accusations?

IRL he would have destroyed her career as a sex worker with his lies.

There is no way she would still be allowed to work in the sex industry after being accused of spreading STD'S.

Even if the accusation was false, and even with medical evidence, the very scandal itself would have gotten her fired in Japan's uber strict anti-scandal culture.

The rumors would never truly go away no matter how much evidence she shows.

Author letting that asshole get away with no consequences is such BS.

Group Leader

There is no way she would still be allowed to work in the sex industry after being accused of spreading STD'S.

Even if the accusation was false, and even with medical evidence, the very scandal itself would have gotten her fired in Japan's uber strict anti-scandal culture.

I’m getting tired of explaining Chapter 1

Power Uploader

I'm pretty sure every prostitute has 10 accusations of spreading diseases on anonymous text boards every day.

They're anonymous text boards. Anyone can write a review there praising himself, or alternatively go slander a competing store. I doubt it means much.
At this point where she's raw fucking everyone, I kinda feel bad for the guy she's gonna marry.
You mean the fourth rate character you're compulsively self-inserting into?

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure every prostitute has 10 accusations of spreading diseases on anonymous text boards every day.

They're anonymous text boards. Anyone can write a review there praising himself, or alternatively go slander a competing store. I doubt it means much.
You mean the fourth rate character you're compulsively self-inserting into?
Japanese prostitution is not like in USA, the gov is far more strict over there about it, with far more severe regulations and penalties for getting caught.

Any sex worker with rumors that may hurt their workplace's reputation is a big deal for their employers, even if the rumors are false.

They are big believers in "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down"

Which is why I am pissed that the author just swept the issue of the false accuser under the rug.

Only thing that saved the protag was plot armor.

Users who are viewing this thread