Succubus to Hajimeru Shinkenkousai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - My Everyday Life

Group Leader
This recap is weird because besides the story the art is newly drawn so its not like the Author took a break or anything lol
its the start of the third volume (im not marking it like that because it would mess up the order of the chapters i didnt upload [edit: wait someone fixed the other chapters i can mark them correctly now cool]), so i think thats why theres a recap in case someone got the third volume with no context.

Last edited:
Group Leader
yeah imma be busy for the next few weeks so it might be a while till i get the next one up but they should be full length chapters the rest of the way IIRC. also there is a 16.5 chapter which is shorter but that is a .5 chapter so thats why

Supporter
I had missed the part where he's only holding back until retiring from club. As a third-year, that's just a bit past summer break. Doesn't bode well for the manga as a long-term proposition, but it's a good sign for the inevitable doujin wrap-up.

EDIT: Of course, it's "completed".

Group Leader
I had missed the part where he's only holding back until retiring from club. As a third-year, that's just a bit past summer break. Doesn't bode well for the manga as a long-term proposition, but it's a good sign for the inevitable doujin wrap-up.

EDIT: Of course, it's "completed".
there are 21 chapters + one half chapter (16.5). so we got 10.5 chapters left, (12-21)

Dex-chan lover
"my first time is definitely with you" Y-your first and all the ones after that too right? :shamihuh:

Double-page supporter
I thought it was weird recap. but I guess it normal volume prologue.

Users who are viewing this thread