Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 257 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 29

Aggregator gang
Remember guys, according to Sukuna's follower whose name I forgot, he is not serious yet. He is just seeing how close to death he can go.

Dex-chan lover
Yuji is not only the son of Kenjaku plust Sukuna's twin
Yuji not only ate a fuck-ton of Sukuna's fingers and the rest of the blood paintings
AND his ability to throw black flashes like its nothing was estabilished AGES ago, just like his power to affect the opponent's soul with his punches was introduced back when Mahito first showed up.
Not only that, but Maki, Gojo and Kashimo and everyone were also chippin away at Sukuna. (He lost 3 arms and has heart and fucking brain damage)
It makes perfect fucking sense that Yuji is pummeling him down to nothing.
It also makes perfect sense that Sukuna's Dismantle and Cleave and Yuji's Dismantle and Cleave have little effect against eachother: Its the same CT made with the same CE. Gojo explains it when he talks about how his purple damaged even him, but less so because it was his own CE...

Very easy to predict it would get to this, kill off the hero character that is the strongest in the setting while the rest of the heroes come nowhere close to them in power level and you'll have to eventually asspull to level the playing field for the heroes to win. There were ways out of this that Gege could have taken, instead they opted for a slug out with asspull to justify Yuuji not getting bodied in 2 pages like everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Where the hell is this power coming from? “He can equal me” my ass bro. You can’t just drop a bomb like “hes a powerful reincarnation” in one panel and then dump the topic and get your ass beat. Lmfaooo
An asspull for an asspull, Sukuna's been doing it for ages, why can't Yuji? Jokes aside, I think the author's lost in the zaza, he doesn't know where to lead the manga anymore. He's been making sht up for the past 40 chapters and is trying to off this another OP character that he made to kill another OP character aka Gojo

Dex-chan lover
I'm far from able to guess how much we have left at this point. People can heal as quick as they get hurt, copy abilities and so forth. These fuckers are so far up each other's asses that they're massaging each other's kidneys.

Maybe we're in for a double black flash knockout, or maybe sukuna will decide "huh, I guess itadori is super op. I shouldn't have hopped out of him" and just take him over again in another supreme asspull.

Kenjaku was the one to split Sukanu into the 20 fingers right? That's when he could've found and gotten the Sukanus twin soul.
The only new BS I see here (and it might just be that we're 257 chapters in now and I haven't reread) is that where tf is Sukanus twin coming from.
Yuji's got the black flash plot fist of course.

Dex-chan lover
So Kenjaku really planned all those backshots out in mind... Jin Itadori, you lucky mf

kenjaku.png

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
this man john werry is god awful at his job LMAO either its him or the editor fucking with his already horrid translation... YUJI did not get Sukuna's Domain Expansion 😭 😭 😭 😭 :dogkek: :dogkek: ... he got his Cursed Technique just called "Shrine"

Dex-chan lover
well, considering this whole arc has been Sukuna doing some hilarious asspulls, I don't mind Yuji doing some himself
¯\(ツ)
¯\(ツ)
¯\(ツ)
¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
Not a big fan of big revelation in an extremely short flashback that happen who knows when. At least the plot armor changes side now.

Supporter
Wooh black flash, blam-a-lam
wooh black flash, Sukuna slam
wooh black flash, asspull spam
wooh black flash, wherethefuckdidthosenewabilitiescomefrom

Users who are viewing this thread