Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 259 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 31

Everything Sukuna has pulled off these last two chapters is thanks to some binding bows that either work in his favour or are not explained whatsoever. The author is just using binding bows to ignore everything that may have happened beforehand and jump to any development he wants.

Group Leader
Everything Sukuna has pulled off these last two chapters is thanks to some binding bows that either work in his favour or are not explained whatsoever. The author is just using binding bows to ignore everything that may have happened beforehand and jump to any development he wants.
Anything these last 100 chapters is just random bs the author has used to justify the fact that he just jumps to any development he wants.

Dex-chan lover
Well, a little bit happened. I wonder what monumental bullshit sukuna is gonna asspull next.

Also, inb4 this ends with sukuna winning.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember if it's been established before that Yuuji has been subcounciously leaking information. And if he does, it should work both ways. I guess Mei2 and Todo simply were being very cautious.

Choso deserves his own chapter, come on Gege.

People really out here complaining about more binding vows even though we actually have seen this one specifically in action before. The other 2 times we’ve seen furnace used, back in shibuya incident, was against Jogo and Mahoraga. Against Jogo, Sukuna’s domain wasn’t active and as stated in the binding vow it was only affective on Jogo while against Mahoraga it destroyed everything within the domain’s range. The binding vow here actually clears up why the reactions on both of those were so different. I believe this binding cow to have been done pretty well with it being foreshadowed previously.

Dex-chan lover
People really out here complaining about more binding vows even though we actually have seen this one specifically in action before. The other 2 times we’ve seen furnace used, back in shibuya incident, was against Jogo and Mahoraga. Against Jogo, Sukuna’s domain wasn’t active and as stated in the binding vow it was only affective on Jogo while against Mahoraga it destroyed everything within the domain’s range. The binding vow here actually clears up why the reactions on both of those were so different. I believe this binding cow to have been done pretty well with it being foreshadowed previously.
Mangadex's comment sections and Twitter share the same users. I swear to God most people here are not reading the manga, they are just looking at pictures and getting mad when the letters that compose the word binding vow show up.

Users who are viewing this thread