Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
Template OP isekai out of factory.
Why they need like 4 people for this generic stuff?
with that much, they could pull a high fantasy or something?

Is there some secret competition on who can make most unoriginal work that we just don't know about? And same goes for power scaling... Who can use least amount of pages to make most OP character...

Dex-chan lover
“I wonder why I talked to myself a lot”

Yea right MC. But seriously tho. Why every isekai MC has to say out loud anything what they think? It’s irrational, cringe, and you look like an idiot. I have only saw 1 people around me who keeps yapping everything.:bleh:

Yea right MC. But seriously tho. Why every isekai MC has to say out loud anything what they think? It’s irrational, cringe, and you look like an idiot. I have only saw 1 people around me who keeps yapping everything.:bleh:

Because it is easy and lazy way to do exposition...

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? Another summoned hero who was exiled/betrayed and gained a slime companion? I mean at least do something different...

Because it is easy and lazy way to do exposition...
Exposition can be achieved by having the MC just think about something, but mangakas keep making them constantly audibly yap.
Because of this, there's a ton of absurd events which happen just because MC doesn't know that internal dialogue exist and he doesn't have to say literally everything out loud. I fucking hate this trope, if you haven't noticed.

Sometimes, talking to yourself really is the only way to have an intelligent conversation.

Dex-chan lover

Because it is a survival trait. Humans are social creatures. We need interaction to stay mostly sane and capable. Even anti-social people need to interact on some level. Talking to himself is how he makes sure his mind doesn't deteriorate. There was that movie years ago, Cast Away where Tom Hank's character painted a face on a volleyball and talked with it like it was a normal person. While he became a little obsessed with it, it helped him stay grounded in some level of sanity.

Or the MC is a theatre and soap opera nut and loves them monologues the characters do when alone.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like i've read this intro like 5-6 times already? I know they love their cliches but even the fucking story beats are identical.
And yet it's on the frontpage of mangadex. We keep reading this crap so of course they'll keep making it

Dex-chan lover
Because it is a survival trait. Humans are social creatures. We need interaction to stay mostly sane and capable. Even anti-social people need to interact on some level. Talking to himself is how he makes sure his mind doesn't deteriorate. There was that movie years ago, Cast Away where Tom Hank's character painted a face on a volleyball and talked with it like it was a normal person. While he became a little obsessed with it, it helped him stay grounded in some level of sanity.

Or the MC is a theatre and soap opera nut and loves them monologues the characters do when alone.
You’re assuming the MC talk to someone when MC talk out loud everything. But I swear, everytime I see this MC didn’t talk to anyone so yeah maybe they’re crazy

So alchemista can tan leather, and forge weapons within seconds, effectively making a lot of professions useless. Alchmists can also absorb skills from monsters they kill.
Remind me again why are alchemists considered a shit class in this world?
Bear in mind we don't yet know if this is normal for alchemist or if being a summoned hero has souped up his class to be a hero tier alchemist giving a lack of restriction/additional abilities that no normal alchemist has. It could easily be that most summoned end up with a class from a pool of known 'hero' classes and that the summoners don't realize that being summoned will make ANY class OP and think that it is instead an inherent property of the known 'hero' classes.

But that is me trying to rationalize it. . . who knows if the story will/would ever bother to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread