Indulging a Crazy Beauty - Ch. 2 - Does she know?

Dex-chan lover
So our princess was assaulted the day before presumably by the prince wanting an early taste? Or was it the general who snuck in

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for every time a woman reincarnated in a Chinese webnovel/manhua and didn't understand why the same person who showed her affection didn't attend her wedding, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice 😂

I would honestly forfeit all of my self respect over eight lifetimes if I met someone who looked like Zhou Rong, why is she so damn hot??

Dex-chan lover
DOES%20SHE%20KNOW.png

Dex-chan lover
ew hetero in my chinese yuri! that is the highest treason in the Yuri Empier!!! yach yach yah damn we already are starting strong with the hetero stuff T^T

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand a thing so far, but I'm in for the ride. Still, it sucks that we're still technically in a flashback (the second lifetime?), and the fun won't start until the third one. Probably, I dunno.

I like the story and art but even in chapter 1, the pacing/flow of the story is a bit choppy, like we are missing some information which makes things confusing.
Hopefully it will clear up later cuz I'm enjoying how this is going.

Thanks for the translation 👍

Users who are viewing this thread