A-Lan Doesn't Know How to Love - Ch. 2 - She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not?

Dex-chan lover
I understand what she was going for it using a yuri to test the waters if A-Lan is a lesbian, but she probably picked the worst one to actually test the waters with because Bloom Into You is also a yuri with an aromantic protagonist which means that it's just as indictative of her being aromantic as her being a lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
I understand what she was going for it using a yuri to test the waters if A-Lan is a lesbian, but she probably picked the worst one to actually test the waters with because Bloom Into You is also a yuri with an aromantic protagonist which means that it's just as indictative of her being aromantic as her being a lesbian.
It was a late bloomer story, Yuu was never aromantic lol. Donuts Under a Crescent Moon would be an example of actual aromantism/asexuality

Dex-chan lover
It was a late bloomer story, Yuu was never aromantic lol. Donuts Under a Crescent Moon would be an example of actual aromantism/asexuality
Yū is very definitively on the aro spectrum. We just reread it recently. Perhaps demiromantic is more accurate than aromantic, but aromantic is often used as an umbrella term for demiromanticism, too.

Dex-chan lover
Yū is very definitively on the aro spectrum. We just reread it recently. Perhaps demiromantic is more accurate than aromantic, but aromantic is often used as an umbrella term for demiromanticism, too.
"Demiromanticism" You're aromantic or you aren't, not forming a romantic attraction until you get closer isn't a sexuality, it's how most folks in the world fall in love. This wouldn't even be a discussion ten years ago lol. I'd humor this if we were talking about adult characters but this was a teenage girl, there's no nead to assume pseudosexualities when being a late bloomer is extremely common with queer folks.

I mean ffs the title of the series couldn't be more on the nose. You can headcannon whatever you want but she experiences both romantic and sexual attraction to Touko by EoS, and is categorically not ace or aro.

Users who are viewing this thread