How to Find Korean Discussion Communities?

Dex-chan lover
Hello! I'm looking for some help with a question. I'm interested in finding online communities where Koreans discuss manhwa.

Recently, I've been reading the yuri manhwa "How to Draw an Ellipse" in both English and Korean (via translation on Kakao). It lives rent free in my head. I've found the story to be quite frustrating and hard to understand. However, it doesn't seem to be very popular among English speakers.

I'm curious to know what native Korean readers think about the story. Could someone please direct me to the right place to find these discussions? Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
You can read kakao comments.

Or you can check for Naver blogs; I just found something but don't know if it's what you're looking for.
Thank you very much. I know about both of those. And I have actually posted questions by google translate on kakao. But the comment section is not very active, and there is little to no discussion. But I was rather looking for something like mangadex. If there ever is something I don't understand I always find the answer on mangadex. So, I was hoping they would have something similar in Korea.

Contributor
Well korean people use a lot SNS, they called themselves on internet netizens.

I'm sure you can find forums and all. Or maybe a discord server with yuri enjoyer who read this work??...

Users who are viewing this thread