pokemon go is ruined

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend if I did. I don't know why, I just thought you were around that age.

And, my sister is not single. A couple years ago she got remarried to some sixty year old guy.

Interestingly though, Her kids from her first marriage are older than his kid from his first marriage.
No offense taken - I've always gotten identified as an 'old soul' for some reason. I guess it shows through in my posting. I probably need to start misusing punctuation or something. Maybe I can get a lesson from @pandascepter .... :meguusmug:

Given my dislike of NTR, I think the other line of thought can be brought to its conclusion at this point.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah I heard about it. aparently, the weight and height are also carried over to your acatar if you signed up for pokemon sleep as well.
anyways, I'm personally of the opinion that the only real "body positivity" people need is eitheir accepting being the butt of a few jokes or simply doing alot of sports.
(tbh, I'd say usually stay away from processed foods but like, honestly I get it, they tatse good plus I persoanlly am motivated to do more excercices because I know this means I can eat more)

Dex-chan lover
you also know about the stellar blade character design which is based on an irl model Shin Jae-eun being attacked.
yeah, from what I've seen tho, it seems to be engagement farms and people who weren't gonna play the game who compalin about it.
guys don't, haven't seen women compalining about it eitheir. plus the game has the blessings of yukotaro the guy who made nier. so its probs gonna be good (I don't watch let's play but I also can't play that game cause I don't have the specs nor the right console to run it)

If the community itself wants to change direction, that's another matter, but given that would be far from universal, it's not like there won't be a number of folks who refuse to change. These kinds of trends come and go, so if you don't like where we're headed, wait a bit - it'll change.
tbh, the first time I've ever seen any change in weeb culture was with r/animeme not allowing you to say traps when you talked about femboys (just randomly scrolled trought someone's profile and saw that it was like the subject of discussion).
apart from that, it really depends on at which point do you consider someone an actual member of the community or not. a recent example would be in general how aparently zoomers are really puritan when it comes to anime and sex in general (allegedly). but tbh, since I'm not really on any major platforms, as long as mangadex keep its forums, I should be fine tbh cause like apart from discord I don't really talk to anyone so it doesn't really affect me.

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought he was in his mid-fifties.

Also, I'm surprised people even still care about this game. I thought it was such a dumb concept when it came out.
When it came out, I waited a year to get two in one cartridges, which also broke, until I learned of card readers and was able to move my data from this cartridge to PC.

Afterwards I learned of Game Genie, which made my save files useless.

Users who are viewing this thread