Vigilante - Ch. 104

Power Uploader
I forgot to say this last chapter, but… Mr Detective, the reason for her calm demeanour is that she's a psycho, simple as that.

And Yeong-il… so close, and so far at the same time. He's chosen the one incident involving reporter Choe in which Ji Yong had no involvement whatsoever. The question is whether his alibi holds: I'm sure Yeongji will tell the cops they were together the whole night, but meticulous questioning can tease out the period she was asleep. The only issue is whether Yeong-il can press Ji Yong and Yeongji this hard without formally declaring him a suspect.

Also, I'm worried about Ji Sook. Mi Ryeo's trying to call her and she isn't answering. Soon after that, we find that hours earlier she realised what a piece of shit Min Woo is. Did he do something to her? I'd say he's too cowardly for that, but one never knows.

Speaking of Gang Ok… I'm starting to warm up to the chap. He's violent, but he seems sincere about channelling his murderous urges towards heinous criminals. And he seems to honestly treasure Ji Yong as his sole friend. Whether this is reciprocal remains to be seen, but I do get the impression that Ji Yong is also warming up to the idea of having a sidekick.

As usual, every chapter in this series is a goddamn cliffhanger these days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread