Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 3 - Winning Her Heart Through Her Stomach!

Double-page supporter
I can't believe they left and didn't use the perfectly good meat their master brought to replenish their stock. Ungrateful. 😋

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Frost gets her clothes :unsure:
the same way a high level barbarian does in DnD, intimidate the textiles until they form appropriate clothing to what you are thinking.
Clarice to the staff at some point: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE GOT HIM!
youre implying Clarice ever hires male attendants. The only Alpha male allowed in this Marque will be Frost Herself

Dex-chan lover
the artist isnt particularly consistent with head to torso width ratios and fluffy hair that covers both ears is further making them have a weak consistency in maintaining the size of anyone's head, and you can see it with Clarice pretty badly.

also: getting on at month 1 is pain. i want to read more Clarice trying to seduce/get knocked up by her gigachaddette husband in the name of saving Charlotte's life
image.png

Her head seem legit smaller than her boobs

Dex-chan lover
Her head seem legit smaller than her boobs
i mean, her boobs are larger then her head and by extension, clarise's entire torso, with Clarise maybe hitting 5'2" at most and Frost easily being 8'6"

its clearly an art problem because its there in Ch1, if you dont have an Ear visible through your hairdo this artist doesnt know how large the character's head is.

Dex-chan lover
A damn great chapter!
Both of them will make incredible wives.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how long before Clarise suspects that, though the knight may be all prickly, since she's in a manga the tsun will be followed by dere; as surely as clear skies follow rain.

Users who are viewing this thread