Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 3 - Winning Her Heart Through Her Stomach!

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she's just been misunderstood this whole time. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Man, I love them haha
Hard is an understatement tho... She looks like she would rip your organs and make a sweater with them should you mess stuff up... Unironically i would have fled if i didnt have the same info/experience as our gremlin mc

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Frost's head is too small for her body.

Big thanks to @exmakina for cleaning and @Sonorian for typesetting. Now ya'll can enjoy the series in a much higher quality presentation.
the artist isnt particularly consistent with head to torso width ratios and fluffy hair that covers both ears is further making them have a weak consistency in maintaining the size of anyone's head, and you can see it with Clarice pretty badly.

also: getting on at month 1 is pain. i want to read more Clarice trying to seduce/get knocked up by her gigachaddette husband in the name of saving Charlotte's life

Group Leader
I wonder how Frost gets her clothes :unsure:
Her clothes seems pretty finely tailored, and it appears that even the head maid doesn't know about her situation so it not like having Lyla prepare them for her is an option
JP uses gendered pronouns way less often so Lyla exclusively calls Frost "Black Knight". So Lyla might know but at the moment it's not fully clear, I'm just assuming she doesn't based on how scared she is. But maybe she knows and is still scared.

Users who are viewing this thread