Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 192 - Monster

Fed-Kun's army
Louise is a wheyfu now.

Jokes aside, really looking forward on how their revolution will unfold

Dex-chan lover
Was going to be angry cause I don’t like Louise that much, but after this chapter I start to like her more

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Now what? I can't make any predictions but only guesses.

• Either one of them lives and one dies but lives as some kind of intuition/subconsciousness inside them
  • Both lives but they can switch between becoming a shadow or human (dual personality-ish), depending on who is awake.
  • Both dies

:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Uh, the first thing that popped into my mind was actually Krang from TMNT. I am not a happy camper :aquadrink:

Contributor
Holy shit, Louise going berserk a little like Margaret did is something I did NOT expect to happen. This is definitely not unification that's happening right now. She's holding Lou in her buff shadow body while going ape on Lewis, but I don't think she's also taking over and snuffing her life in this case. Lou is just unconscious. Right?

I can not predict what's going to happen next. And I kinda like that aspect, but I'm also worried about the pair, and for Lou in particular. Anthony can also kill her just like how he murdered Maggie, if the shadow adults don't get to her first. Uh, Kate...? Unless having Lewis there is part of her operation, I think it's about time one of Lou/Louise's allies showed up. Because Kate's rescue operation is still ongoing, friends are still on the way, right?
:worry:

Nuts. I like buff Louise's design, the curls like Lou's hair on her body make her look like some kinda Greek god.
This also most likely explains what the deal with the Great Grandfather is. When the anime was airing a height chart was released that revealed he's ~300 cm/ 10 feet tall, clearly inhuman.
Also an interesting detail (don't know if it's just translation) but she says "I am a disgusting monster" instead of referring to herself in the third person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread