Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
why tf I am expecting this will be a good story, it's just generic virgin author who really likes long hair, black hair, first girl
the mf virgin MC, I am expecting more on this series. turn out it's just copy paste for virgin ass reader

Dex-chan lover
why tf I am expecting this will be a good story, it's just generic virgin author who really likes long hair, black hair, first girl
the mf virgin MC, I am expecting more on this series. turn out it's just copy paste for virgin ass reader
It's a overall wholesome story though? I can agree adding another heroine that has a crush on the MC can be a bit annoying for some but if it really annoys you here's a tip, Just don't read the manga

Dex-chan lover

oU6T7gb.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
So there is really no narrative boxes (in panels) and he actually says some of those things outloud but not all? What is the purpose of using them and confuse the reader? What a weird choice.

Dex-chan lover
Actually im more concern about hitotsuba, just nonchalantly mind reading :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Props to the MC for not being dense but OOF to the friend. Add another one to the collection.
Yeah, was worried mangaka would have it be another case of "she was just joking tastelessly" mc, but happy to see he figured it out in the end.
And yes, another lozenge heroin to the books~

Dex-chan lover
Ok, seriously. Why the fuck are his dialogue boxes rectangular sometimes?
So there is really no narrative boxes (in panels) and he actually says some of those things outloud but not all? What is the purpose of using them and confuse the reader? What a weird choice.
Apparently in the light novel the explanation is that whatever he thinks is super obvious to anyone looking because of how it shows on his face (at least that's what other commenters have said). So those are narrative boxes, but they might as well be dialogue boxes.

Dex-chan lover
Short hair girl never win man, and it's way too late as well...

Dex-chan lover
Nah... I don't want it...
Oh, I can't have it?
I... I want it...

this is more common than it should be
and I'm not just talking about manga

Dex-chan lover
Took the L with grace, understood her and his feelings and was mature about it. Sucks for her, but that was well done imo

Dex-chan lover
I think he is thinking but she can read him so well that she knows what he was thinking. Or not.

Users who are viewing this thread