The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Probably me just missing something but I'm still a bit confused on how he lost all his mana. The teleport ingredients spell did him in, but does this happen often? Does he get better on his own eventually? Seems odd
Ty for the translation btw

Dex-chan lover
Probably me just missing something but I'm still a bit confused on how he lost all his mana. The teleport ingredients spell did him in, but does this happen often? Does he get better on his own eventually? Seems odd
I think it has something to do with whatever he was holding in the previous chapter, but i can’t confirm. Got no data to open a new chapter

Aggregator gang
i might be wrong but i think he said it before that it was because of the blue ring that he absorbed (without wanting it) the one the dwarf gave to him.
Also : Rurin Supremacy !

Dex-chan lover
Nothing to do with the teleportation. He is holding the dragon marble he got from the dwarfs. I think he is absorbing it (or vice versa) and his mana is fucked during the process. So he is practicely depleted at the moment. Elf medic poured in all her mana to get him back to operating levels. He is probably way more powerful now (if that is even possible lol) but we don't know what exactly happened.

On topic, i love that people immidiately realize what Rurin is if they have even a little bit of combat intuition. Fat fuck however was completely blind.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My uneducated guess: the mercenary guy probably knows who El is. He seems like someone who's been doing work for a long time, and that might include the dragon war.

And another interesting note: Rurin can manifest her powers without transforming.

Dex-chan lover
Will this story have an arc that's longer than 2 chapters? Place your bets!

Dex-chan lover
It was obvious the siblings were going to be a wronged pair of good people from the start; but I'm glad they got their comeuppance the was they did. The older brother is a stand-up guy.

Dex-chan lover
warms my heart to see good deeds getting rewarded. if only it's always the case in real life

Users who are viewing this thread