Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Double Seven-hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Two Flawed Magicians

Dex-chan lover
Oh, you are really pushing for the goal right now!!! Will they beat the anime to the end of the arc!?!

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe stop reading series I do so I am no longer 'stalking' you.
There's no need to be unreasonable. It might be a little creepy and embarrassing that you're so attached, but I really don't mind. I think you're kinda cute, like a lost puppy that chases me around for attention.

Dex-chan lover
There's no need to be unreasonable. It might be a little creepy and embarrassing that you're so attached, but I really don't mind. I think you're kinda cute, like a lost puppy that chases me around for attention.

Well, wouldn't be the first time you've completely and utterly failed to understand the situation.

The extra irony being you're the one with dog profile pic.

What behavior do you mean?
Tomitsuka cut off Shippou's challenge to Tatsuya. The flashbacks show that he has a complex about being "Zero Distance" on top of being in the lower ranked magician families.

In a burst of rage, Shippou said the "weed" word to an engineering student that promoted themselves with hard work.

Tatsuya dispelled 3 powerful spells and instead of seeing that, Shippou thinks he can overpower Gram Demolition.

Tomitsuka feels that his situation is extremely close to Tatsuya's, and feels insulted by Shippou's challenge.

Dex-chan lover
Tomitsuka cut off Shippou's challenge to Tatsuya. The flashbacks show that he has a complex about being "Zero Distance" on top of being in the lower ranked magician families.

In a burst of rage, Shippou said the "weed" word to an engineering student that promoted themselves with hard work.

Tatsuya dispelled 3 powerful spells and instead of seeing that, Shippou thinks he can overpower Gram Demolition.

Tomitsuka feels that his situation is extremely close to Tatsuya's, and feels insulted by Shippou's challenge.

Nah, that guy's talking about how Tomitsuka's 'getting cocky' referring to his own comment in the previous thread that basically got a bunch of replies saying he's wrong and that this chapter will explain what Tomitsuka's up to.

And apparently he's still not convinced.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, that guy's talking about how Tomitsuka's 'getting cocky' referring to his own comment in the previous thread that basically got a bunch of replies saying he's wrong and that this chapter will explain what Tomitsuka's up to.

And apparently he's still not convinced.

Not quite. This chapter was supposed to confirm how Tomitsuka wasn't getting cocky in the previous chapter because "there proper reason why tomitsuka ask tatsuya for duel" that would be explained in this chapter. However, it seems to have confirmed the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread