Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 41 - [Farewell] Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, in one chapter she went:
1. Shock (“Don’t talk nonsense Shizuki!”)
2. Denial (“Ur couldn’t have been a traitor”)
3. Bargaining (“Don’t go, don’t kill Ur, that’s an order”)
4. Depression (“I want to die, I can’t do this anymore”)

Hopefully she get to Acceptance instead of Crisis.

Though in a bigger picture she was already in Denial since she was looking for time magic, but this one is probably the final straw (grief) that broke the camel’s back…..

Dex-chan lover
I hate the princess but, oh well she gonna take the drug and have to kill her, but nooooo cause the history needs more princess crybaby and somehow they save her

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food
can't remember who this princess is, can someone remind me
We know her since this arc she's the princess of a ruined country that came here to look for time magic she met shizuki in the hotel's restaurant and asked him if he could change things with time magic would he do it .. and the answer offended her to the highest degree, she's also been marked as material to be turned into an aboniation (or irregular here I guess) which is why shizuki sticks with her

Dex-chan lover
man this girl is really pissing me off. no wonder rehm is sick of listening to her bitch and moan when all she ever does is say stupid shit like wanting to go back in time or wanting to die for no fucking reason. granted i never liked her to begin with so it's no wonder this chapter makes me hate her.

Dex-chan lover
lol if it was old mc, he would just go "alright, here you go" and kill her on spot.
I wonder what he will do now
you mean past life mc or chapter 1 mc after reincarnating? because if it's past life mc then i agree with you but i think that current life mc would have just lashed out at her and told her to stop talking shit nonsense and that if she wants to die she can just go do it herself.

Dex-chan lover
you mean past life mc or chapter 1 mc after reincarnating? because if it's past life mc then i agree with you but i think that current life mc would have just lashed out at her and told her to stop talking shit nonsense and that if she wants to die she can just go do it herself.
I say bit of both, mainly past life, right now he is holding onto his past instead let it go like that maid did, right now this recently chapters more or less push his past life to surface Instead holding back

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fuck is this girl annoying. Clearly needs help but won't take a helping hand. Constant whining but won't take matters into her own hands. Please, by all means, if you want to die there's probably 15 different methods being in a forest where you can do it by yourself. Jfc

Dex-chan lover
the girl may be annoying and dumb, but that is only because she is extremely poorly written.

Dex-chan lover
And here we have a glimpse of the Drama Llama in its natural habitat....

Honestly.... what the hell is this?
Musclebrain battlejunkies and suicidal depresso's....

Dex-chan lover
And here we have a glimpse of the Drama Llama in its natural habitat....

Honestly.... what the hell is this?
Musclebrain battlejunkies and suicidal depresso's....
She's been desperately seeking for a way to bring back her family and country for five years straight, and is now losing literally everyone still left, on top of all hope.

Users who are viewing this thread